Did Kesha do the right thing filing a civil lawsuit against Dr. Luke instead of a criminal one?

• Kesha did the right thing filing a civil lawsuit against Dr. Luke instead of a criminal one.

Kesha can claim for the damages that were done to her. Had she filed a criminal case, she may not have been in a position to claim for the damages. Hence I feel Kesha did the right thing filing a civil lawsuit against Dr. Luke instead of a criminal one.

• Should of filed a criminal one

I really think she should of filed a criminal one if she truly feel like she was done wrong. Rape is a terrible thing and if she truly was then why not file a criminal suit. That would be the best thing for her in my opinion. I guess only time will tell the truth.

• Should have filed criminally

It is quite disgusting that Kesha is forced to continue to work with her rapists. I do not know much abut Kesha since I do not care about pop culture at all, and admittedly had only heard of her once or twice before this scandle. Perhaps if she filed a criminal case, her assailant would be in prison.

• Kesha Should have filed a criminal lawsuit against Dr. Luke.

I disagree that Kesha did the right thing by filing a civil lawsuit against Dr Luke instead of a criminal one. In any case of rape, a criminal lawsuit should pursue in order to put the rapist behind bars for a long time, and therefore preventing them from accessing any other potential victims.