• I say yes, but with caveats.

I definitely believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, but I also do not believe that he acted alone. I don't know that I believe that he fired three shots from a bolt action rifle in roughly ten seconds at a moving vehicle from hundreds of yards away, but I do know that the ballistics trajectory of the bullet that hit Kennedy matches the place where Oswald was in the depository.

• The evidence points to Lee Harvey Oswald as JFK's killer.

Yes, I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. Although political conspiracies will sprout up during any type of meaningful governmental event, they become especially fallacious and insidious whenever an assassination of an elected official occurs, especially after the President is assassinated. There has been mounds of evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald is JFK's killer, and the only somewhat credible conspiracy theory that suggested otherwise, the "Magic Bullet" theory, was widely debunked by numerous sources.

• Yes, he did.

This issue was already settled. Why are we voting on this? Maybe we should vote on whether or not we ever really landed on the moon, or if Barack Obama was actually born in the United States. After all, empirical facts are based on how many votes they get on

• No, most likely not.

The very fact that people that were not even alive during this time are questioning the facts indicates there is something very wrong with this story. There is an overwhelming amount of contradicting facts regarding this incident, which only a true state-worshiping sheep could conveniently overlook. The truth is, that to question this is to truly understand what your relationship with government is.

• LBJ did it, and there is a lot of proof to back it up.

LBJ starts ducking down in his seat, at least two blocks before the bullets start to fly.It is common knowledge that LBJ was more than ready to step in as president, and it was a role he felt entitled to. Ladybird Johnson swore to a grand jury that her husband "Always did crazy things like that ."(slump down in the seat)The night before the Kennedy assassination, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI moguls and organized crime kingpins - emerging from the conference to tell his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that "those SOB's" would never embarrass him again. It's a jaw-dropping deposition and it's the biggest JFK smoking gun there is - despite the fact that it has received little media attention.(Watson, P.J., 2006)

• Exit wound back of JFK's skull exonerates Oswald.

Innocent Oswald unfortunately mixed with the wrong crowd. Evil CIA and FBI manipulators: the like of George de Mohrenschildt. Oswald has been devilishly manipulated to take the blame. The large exit wound at the back of JFK's skull, behind the left ear, as testified by numerous health professionals, clearly exonerates Oswald. It indicates the fatal shot was frontal, upward, and couldn't have come from the book depository.