• Phantom Shot eyewitnesses solve the assassination

They were really only two shots fired not three. The media reporting by UPI reporter Merriman Smith of three shots fired was wrong. AP reporter James Altgens who was within 20 feet of JFK's car reported there was only two shots fired. Jackie and 40 other eyewitnesses mere feet from JFK all stated there was there was two shots. The Warren Commission stated they only concluded there was three shots because of three shells in the Snipers nest but they also stated it was possible he carried an empty shell in the rifle into the Snipers nest. The CE 543 shell had 5 different marks on it that weren't on any other shell from the assassination, Three of these marks indicated that CE 543 had been "dry fired".

• Yes, but it was a conspiracy.

Yes, Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK, but he was part of a greater conspiracy. Whomever he was working with used him to be the fall guy to take out JFK. There are many theories as to who he was working with, including high political officials. Lee Harvey Oswald was not sophisticated enough to have pulled it off by himself.

• Government and Theories

The evidence that pins Lee Harvey Oswald to shoot JFK is concrete. There have been documents and witnesses that lead us to see and believe Oswald did the bidding of JFK's death. If it wasn't Mr. Oswald who shot JFK, then why have there been no other man, or even woman, they suspect?

• Yes, The Evidence is Conclusive

The Kennedy shooting is the most studied murder in America and no one has been able after decades to offer any persuasive evidence that shows someone other than Oswald shot the President in Dallas on that day. It's fun to imagine "what ifs" but justice demands something more reasonable to hang a conclusion on.

• For what is known, yes

The full story is out there, and may well never be. There are reports in the coming years that will be made available to the public that could provide some insight, but probably not enough to change the largely accepted conclusion people have now. The answer to this is yes, more because there is nothing strongly indicating otherwise than anything else.

• Discrepancies on oswald as shooter

I am a lawyer and used to do some criminal defense work early in my career. One of the things I learned to do is to always be sure all of the details matched the prosecution's theory of the case. IF any details, even small ones, did not match, then, is there a theory by which all of the details do fall in line? If so, that is what happened.

There are a number of details here that do not fit the idea that Oswald even had the gun in his hand on that day, much less shot it.

(1) He did not take the best shot possible.

If you are trying to shot the President, and are using an ancient rifle that causes you to lose the target after every shot, you know that the first shot is your best and after that your chances go down. Therefore you want the target to be coming towards you not away from you so it gets larger and presents an easier shot each time. You also don't want to have to shoot through a tree or at a target which is moving laterally in addition to away from you due to a curve. Why then didn't Oswald take his shots as the motorcade was approaching on a straight street with no obstructions? Answer: There was a cross fire set up for the going away shot.

(2) If you could buy a gun at any hardware shop in Texas without showing ID or getting a background check, why would you order the gun by mail and why would you use an alias that you had used before so it could be traced to you? Also, why pose with the gun and save the picture? Answer: Because someone told you to do that.

(3) Once you had the gun, and were such a great shot that you could hit a target moving away from you through a tree and on a curve under tremendous pressure with only three attempts, two of them being successful and the other probably only missing due to being deflected, why would you go to the house of a retired army officer who was active in the Birch Society, plant yourself in front of his window at night where you could take literally as long as you needed to get the target, and MISS!? Answer: You missed on purpose because someone told you to do that.

(4) If you had just shot the President, and had planned that in advance, why would you stop in the cafeteria and get a coke and sit there and drink it, then go several blocks to catch a bus, then get off the bus when it became snarled in traffic right in front of a Greyhound Bus station, and then hail a cab? Then why would you wander your neighborhood aimlessly with a gun that you got by going back to your rooming house and end up shooting a cop?

• Drinking the government kool-aid

Oswald did not kill Kennedy. For the people who are all so sure of his guilt, tell me there is absolutely nothing that makes you question this, even for a split second. To many things don't add up, absolute proof of guilt shouldn't have question marks attached to it. Coincidence has a way of changing minds, but when multiple coincidences are present that's when I call bullsh*t.

• Just a patsy.

For me there are two incontrovertible facts that prove Oswald was not the main perpetrator of JFK's murder,
    1. Until the day he died Connally insisted that he and JFK were shot with different bullets.
    2. Ruby shot Oswald and that could only be made sense of in one way.
    Oswald's behavior after the shooting proves that he was embroiled in the assassination in some way... As he said as a patsy.

• It was an Impossible shot

I have been to the spot where Oswald supposedly fired the shot.. I don't believe it. Too small a target, too far away and moving. Not any person has been able to duplicate what is alleged.
    The whole jack ruby story is smelly. The man that called on the police radio to alert the police that officer tippets was shot was a former bouncer for ruby. Non of the shell casings at the tippets shooting matched oswald's gun..

• First No Such Person Ever Existed.

I was 23 years old when this extremely clever staged event took place. I've followed many dead end stories that have come down the pike. By day three I was sure something wasn't kosher. Jackie you were a bad actress. And Lee I know who you were by year 45. I would like to know how much you were paid. You played many parts and to this day you have them all baffled except me. Not just you but your cohorts. I would love to know what you and the equally mysterious JFK talked about when you both got together in Moscow later that year with Jack Ruby. Ah I'm only kidding with you readers! Ask me any questions and see if I can put you in the spell that you're already in. Make sure you have documented facts or I will ignore you.

• He did not kill JFK

It is impossible for the assassin of John F. Kennedy to be Lee Harvey Oswald, there is too much evidence for it NOT to be Lee Harvey Oswald. Firstly, it is impossible to fire 3 bullets in under 7 seconds especially with the gun he was using, many have tried to match this even experts however no one has succeeded and Oswald was only a marksman. I could go on with many more reasons to prove that he was innocent but I have a limited space to write in. To clarify, lee Harvey Oswald did NOT kill president John F. Kennedy!

• Oswald didn't kill

Oswald couldn't have assasinated jfk he was seen eating lunch on the second floor of the TSBD jsut minutes before the shooting, the shots came form the 6th floor it would have been very hard for him to run up all the stairs and then be seen again getting a drink looking very calm not out of breath. Also Oswald would have had to be very good at shooting because the gun he used wasn't very good or accurate, he also had to aim through trees and get the car while it was moving. Furthermore, when the gun was examined for the first time there was no evidence that Oswald had shot it that day nor was there evidence from his body when he was tested. Oswald could have been set up

• Fall Guy

No he did not, I will not believe that If that is so true then why did Jack Ruby shoot him before he had a chance to defend himself in court? I believe it was someone from inside the White House who didn't like what Kennedy stood for. Someone who wanted war or some other political motive, so in order to get away with that They needed a fall guy, and Oswald was the perfect patsy. Dear President Kennedy. Rest in Peace.