• Yes, but it was a conspiracy.

Yes, Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK, but he was part of a greater conspiracy. Whomever he was working with used him to be the fall guy to take out JFK. There are many theories as to who he was working with, including high political officials. Lee Harvey Oswald was not sophisticated enough to have pulled it off by himself.

• Government and Theories

The evidence that pins Lee Harvey Oswald to shoot JFK is concrete. There have been documents and witnesses that lead us to see and believe Oswald did the bidding of JFK's death. If it wasn't Mr. Oswald who shot JFK, then why have there been no other man, or even woman, they suspect?

• Yes, The Evidence is Conclusive

The Kennedy shooting is the most studied murder in America and no one has been able after decades to offer any persuasive evidence that shows someone other than Oswald shot the President in Dallas on that day. It's fun to imagine "what ifs" but justice demands something more reasonable to hang a conclusion on.

• For what is known, yes

The full story is out there, and may well never be. There are reports in the coming years that will be made available to the public that could provide some insight, but probably not enough to change the largely accepted conclusion people have now. The answer to this is yes, more because there is nothing strongly indicating otherwise than anything else.

• It was an Impossible shot

I have been to the spot where Oswald supposedly fired the shot.. I don't believe it. Too small a target, too far away and moving. Not any person has been able to duplicate what is alleged.
    The whole jack ruby story is smelly. The man that called on the police radio to alert the police that officer tippets was shot was a former bouncer for ruby. Non of the shell casings at the tippets shooting matched oswald's gun..

• First No Such Person Ever Existed.

I was 23 years old when this extremely clever staged event took place. I've followed many dead end stories that have come down the pike. By day three I was sure something wasn't kosher. Jackie you were a bad actress. And Lee I know who you were by year 45. I would like to know how much you were paid. You played many parts and to this day you have them all baffled except me. Not just you but your cohorts. I would love to know what you and the equally mysterious JFK talked about when you both got together in Moscow later that year with Jack Ruby. Ah I'm only kidding with you readers! Ask me any questions and see if I can put you in the spell that you're already in. Make sure you have documented facts or I will ignore you.

• He did not kill JFK

It is impossible for the assassin of John F. Kennedy to be Lee Harvey Oswald, there is too much evidence for it NOT to be Lee Harvey Oswald. Firstly, it is impossible to fire 3 bullets in under 7 seconds especially with the gun he was using, many have tried to match this even experts however no one has succeeded and Oswald was only a marksman. I could go on with many more reasons to prove that he was innocent but I have a limited space to write in. To clarify, lee Harvey Oswald did NOT kill president John F. Kennedy!

• Oswald didn't kill

Oswald couldn't have assasinated jfk he was seen eating lunch on the second floor of the TSBD jsut minutes before the shooting, the shots came form the 6th floor it would have been very hard for him to run up all the stairs and then be seen again getting a drink looking very calm not out of breath. Also Oswald would have had to be very good at shooting because the gun he used wasn't very good or accurate, he also had to aim through trees and get the car while it was moving. Furthermore, when the gun was examined for the first time there was no evidence that Oswald had shot it that day nor was there evidence from his body when he was tested. Oswald could have been set up

• Fall Guy

No he did not, I will not believe that If that is so true then why did Jack Ruby shoot him before he had a chance to defend himself in court? I believe it was someone from inside the White House who didn't like what Kennedy stood for. Someone who wanted war or some other political motive, so in order to get away with that They needed a fall guy, and Oswald was the perfect patsy. Dear President Kennedy. Rest in Peace.