Did Mitt Romney win the second Presidential debate?

• Of course he did.

I don't know if everyone else was watching the same debate I was. This debate was one for the books. I have watched many debates and this one I will remember for a while. Romney was interrupted by the moderator 28 times, Obama got more time to respond, and the moderator (who is supposed to be neutral) took Obama's side and argued with Mitt Romney. It was hilarious. Romney was on point. Yes, Obama lied to the people about Lybia. He never called it an "Act of terror" the day after the attack. He was still preaching the whole thing was because of a film long after the attack. If you have sources for him calling it an act of terror the day after, share them. I challenge you to show me transcripts of anything mentioning it being called an act of terrorism. They just don't exist. If you think you have proof, challenge me to a debate. I welcome it. I am a middle class American with a family and I work hard. Obama has done nothing for me but raise my taxes, raise my medical payments, and charge me 4.89 for a gallon of fuel. That's why I voted for Mitt Romney this election.

• It's The economy stupid

4 years of proof Obama policies do not work.Obama's talent is limited to preaching and promising and not delivering.The cost has been unbearable for Americans.Obama is a teleprompter savant but an idiot on how an economy works.Romney is hammering Obama on the economy and Americans are realizing socializing a an economy by spending billions on bigger goverment and trying to deliver jobs based on that mechanism has failed and we need a real jobs president like Romney.

• NO.

Mitt Romney had a terrible counter argument for everything that Barack said. He did not state good opinions, it was bad. I would not vote for him based on this debate at all. Barack had a stronger opinion on every topic. This debate was one of the worst I have ever seen.

• Obama did better.

Every debate or speech I watch I always notice things that Romney says that I PERSONALLY know are not true because I know the facts. Specially about the Libya situation, Romney was completely incorrect, I even looked it up and saw news about it. Obama did call it an act of terror the day after it happened. So I simply dont trust someone who likes to change their mind and lie straight to the public without a problem.

• Mitt is known for lying and contradicting himself.

• Mitt Romney underperformed

I do not believe Mitt Romney won the second presidential debate. He was able to overcome the image assigned as not relate-able and seemed both heartfelt and true in his responses but came across as petty compared to the elegance displayed by Barack Obama. Barack Obama simply seemed more presidential, and his charisma at times overwhelmed the stage.

• I want to... I want to...

Romney came off and a painted actor lat night. Did I mention his make-up was powdery and those huge white sideburns. He wants to do a lot with no mention as to what. I thik in order to vote for Mitt Romney you basically saying ANYTHING is better even if we don't know what exactly. I expect that Americans can get off their duff and take care of their country without a show pig like Mitt Romney, nothing about his policiy is different from where we have already been. We knew with Obama coming into office that there would be no magic bullet to pull this economy back up on its feet. We have to stop being afraid of change so that our country can stop bleeding. Mitt Romney has band-aid ideas, IF he has any, and his performance was lacking last night, with no depth of character. He is what you see, and that is all.