Did Nancy Grace deliberately embellish the story of her college fiancé's 1979 murder in order to improve her own image?

• More Than Likely

Nancy Grace over embellishes everything she reports on, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if she embellished the story of her college fiancées 1979 murder. I think she embellishes things because she's found that the method works for her. It has certainly kept her viewers tuned in. She's not going to give up her tactics until people start disapproving of them.

• Yes, I think Nancy Grace deliberately embellishes the story of her fiance's murder in order to improve her own image.

I think any time someone wants to make it big they will do anything they can and that includes making an already dramatic event even more dramatic event when retold, people like Nancy Grace are only thinking for themselves and how to benefit themselves and they will twist the facts to assure this happens.

• How do you embellish that?

No, Nancy Grace did not deliberately embellish the story of her college fiance's 1979 murder in order to improve her own image, because he actually was murdered. There's no way any person with a normal ethical base can say that any kind of murder isn't that bad. Grace has a right to be traumatized.

• I don't think so

I don't think that Nancy Grace purposefully tried to embellish the story to help our her image. I think that it didn't really help our her image much anyway. I think that it was probably a very trying time for her and we are known for playing up all stories.

• No, Nancy Grace did not lie about her college fiance's murder.

I do not think that Nancy Grace deliberately embellished the story of her colleg fiance's 1979 murder in order to improve her own image. I think that she was truthful in her recollection of the incident. I do not see any evidence to suggest that she did lie about the murder.