• Yes, he did

He lead a radical guerrilla faction, and then all of a sudden was in power. His genocide alone should speak for what went on in that country. The world is a very bad place and people like him should never be put in power. He died before he could be brought to justice though which is a shame.

• Yes He Did

I believe Pol Pot was a very powerful leader that was ruthless in his tactics. I believe it is reasonable to assume that he used corruption, and he more than likely used it in a variety of forms. Governments are rife with corruption and there's little anyone can really do to change that.

• Yes, I think Pol Pot rose to power through corruption.

I think every leaders rise to power has roots of corruption in it it's the nature of any power shift in politics, I think Pol Pot was a cold and calculating man who took advantage of anyone that he could to rise to power as quickly as he could overall.

• Yes, most tyrants gain power through corruption

I think it is hard to find a despotic ruler from any country who did not use corruption to rise to power. In fact, I think corruption plays a major role in all political situations, even in democratic nations. I have no knowledge of the details, but there was certainly corruption involved.

• Pol Pot rose to power through corruption.

I believe that Pol Pot did rise to power through corruption. Pol Pot was a communist in a Cambodian military regime. It is most likely that he got to where he was due to being corrupt. I do not think that there is any chance somebody like that was too interested in being fair.

• I don't know

Don't care and never will l a a a a a a. Aa. A a a a. A a a a a a a a a. A a a a a a a. A a a a. A a a a a a. A a a a a Aa s

• No one cares

No one cares about ur life cause u have none OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH GETT REKT SCRUB
    SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB

• Lol lol lol

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• No way lol

Lol j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j jjj j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j j jj j j j j jj j j jj j j j

• No way lol