Did proponents of the Affordable Care Act misinform the public about provisions in the law pertaining to coverage for birth control?

• Like it, you can keep it.

Yes, the proponents of the Affordable Care Act misinformed the public about the provisions in the law pertaining to coverage for birth control, because Bart Stupak got Obama to agree that he'd think about not using government funds to pay for abortion. Of course, we know now that this was all just a smoke screen.

• No, I don't think it is misleading

For one, birth control is expensive,but its really sad if you don't want a child, don't have sex. The fact is most people just don't listen anyway. I know that some forms of birth control are covered,but not all of them. I think either way if your bothered with it, just don't have sex.

• No, this provision is fair and clear.

It is the right of every woman to have access to birth control. Birth control is the least expensive and most effective method of preventing unwanted pregnancies. Simply put, it is archaic to expect women to avoid sexual activity or to depend on men to protect them through the use of condoms. In this day and age, we must empower women to make choices about their bodies and that includes using birth control.

• No They Didn't

I do not believe proponents of the Affordable Care Act misinformed the public about provisions in the law pertaining to the coverage for birth control. Women should have the right to access birth control through their insurance regardless of who covers the costs of the insurance. Employers and other taxpayers should not make this decision for women.