• He absolutely deserved the death penalty.

Ted Bundy was a horrible serial killer and rapist, by his own admission, responsible for the deaths of dozens of young women and girls. He escaped prison twice and continued his killing afterwards. If ever there was a justifiable, and necessary based on his escapes, case for the death penalty, it was certainly Ted Bundy.

• What is the rate of retaliation of first degree violence?

As I've come across this person's life. I have noticed that he has committed: Crime, rape, torture, and violence. What makes the people who think that he deserves to live and survive? I don't think any idea can support the fact that this guy has killed some people and is a murderer is allowed to live. No he is not allowed to live because he grabbed some one Else's life. Then you die too.

• Kind Of Seems Obvious

That is unless one just does not support the death penalty. That is a good explanation as to why this might be a question. Make Ted Bundy suffer in prison the rest of his life for all the atrocities he committed. The evidence is pretty overwhelming of all the violent acts he committed. The death penalty seems to have murdered the right guy on this one.

• Yes he did

Yes, I do think that this man deserved the death penalty for the crimes that he committed. This man was a true criminal, and no matter what he was never going to act straight. Also, the crime that he committed was truly bad, so he needed to pay for it with his life.

• No! Just no!

Death Penalty is a sin and a serious crime against humanity! Nobody in this world must be executed!!
    And Ted was a very clever and talented person - he could be useful for society being in the prison!
    Moreover he was sick. He made his horrible crimes because of his severe mental illness! And execution of ILL person is real savagery! So I have a question - WHO is a REAL monster - he or persons who killed him?!

• Death is not beneficiary to anyone

Would killing Mr. Bundy come with a positive result to anyone? Sure, the victim's families can obtain a sense of closure by having Ted no longer living nor breathing. By keeping Bundy alive one could learn about his disease, what caused his disposition, and also how to avoid people like him in the future. The death penalty in general is in no way justifiable, death is the utmost penalty in our government today but no matter who is being put on death roll, no one deserves to die, it is simply inhumane.

• No, I dont think so

He is not all there in the head. I think we can learn a lot from people like him and maybe one day actually solve these kinds of issues before they are happening. If you study them, maybe just maybe, a cure or a pill can calm them down, so they don't hurt others.