• Yes the Kkk did do something good

The kkk are supporting the white race and its survival because now days the white race is going extinct because of interacial marriages etc and because of the fact the other races are out numbering the white race, sure racism and hate is not cool . The first generation if kkk that came to existance in the middle of the 19th century was not about racism but about vigilante justice they were after both white and black people who were considered bad to society . (I am no racist or hater, i support equality)

• There would be some good things hided.

The KKK organization, in the common knowledge, is a bad organization which would only hurt people. However, there are always some parts of people behind them, who actually use their heart to help African Americans to change, instead of violence. For example, I heard one of KKK's member is an African American. Though the majority of KKK's member are controlled by hatred and violence, if we affirm their contribution but tell them not to use violence by action, I think one day they will join our side, and make a peaceful world together.

• They sure did you niqqers

Yes the Kkk did do something good

The kkk are supporting the white race and its survival because now days the white race is going extinct because of interracial marriages etc and because of the fact the other races are out numbering the white race, sure racism and hate is not cool . The first generation if kkk that came to existence in the middle of the 19th century was not about racism but about vigilante justice they were after both white and black people who were considered bad to society . (I am no racist or hater, i support equality)

• The KKK did something good in their own world

The first group of KKK occurs immediately after civil war during reconstruction. What makes them? The slavery in the south, the tradition in the south. They were not satisfied with the free world, they want to let the tradition live as long as the world exists. The group of people successfully struggle to make this world. However, it actually is just terrorism organization in our world.

• The KKK has done more for the White Race than Bill Clinton.

The KKK is to black people what Hitler was to the Jews, and this is a very good thing. Overpopulation is the biggest problem that is facing the earth at the moment., and if the earth is to be overpopulated, it should be overpopulated by the superior race! The KKK has helped control the population of Niggers, Chinks, Spics, and Jews by killing them all like roundup.

• Damn Right Boi

I hate Jews. I hate Blacks. I hate whites. I hate Mexicans. I hate myself. I love the KKK. I hate Jews. I hate Blacks. I hate whites. I hate Mexicans. I hate myself. I love the KKK. I hate Jews. I hate blacks. I hate whites. I hate Mexicans. I hate myself. I love the KKK

• H he h

H h h h h. H h. H h h h h h h h h. H h h h h h h h he h h. H h h. H h h he h. H h h h h. H h h h h h. C d s d d. D

• H he h

• H he h

• H he h

• Not at all.

They may call themselves Christians. But they aren't Christians in my book. No true Christian will perform racist acts towards another individual. Are they crazy. Why are they burning cross?? Isn't that a symbol of Christianity and it looks like they're destroying it. I don't know what is wrong with them. If they're Christian they should read the TEN COMMANDMENTS and none of them say it is okay to hate on black people.

• of course not

Anything that they might have done that may be construed as good would more than likely be argued by there own people and no one else. There own people should not be considered at all. The evil things they have done overshadows anything that one might consider good in my opinion.

• They are murderers

When in history have we ever supported murderers? Killers? How, in our modern society, can we still have people who lynch others to prove a point? And the point is as a matter of fact, weak. White people aren't being discriminated against in our world's culture. It is the opinion of over exaggerating extremists that they are 'decreasing in number'. How many snide "he's white" comments do you hear on a daily basis in comparison to "he's black"? What kind of people would actually still think that racism is a good thing? Nowadays? We are all one people, and we shouldn't take that right away from anyone. Particularly not by death.

• They were horrible!

Even for maybe the one good thing these people did, they killed for their cause that wasn't justified in any way! Christian? All men are created equal? NOPE!!! I somehow wish I could correct what we did, and I'm so sorry to any African-American, Jewish family, or living being that got harmed by these people...

• Not at all

Since when is violence and death a good thing. In the picture the kkk member is saluting Hitler and as a Jew I see that as a personal insult. I will not ever support the kkk or any of the things that they stand for. It is because of people like them that racial discrimination still exists

• No they are not good.

They were racist and still are racist little @$&$!@. I mean whats up with the gnome hats amd burning crosses. As far as im concerned killing people is mot ok. And having white pride tv is jusst dog gone racist. So no they were not good or helpful people at alll

• KKK is a racist organization

Violent rallies and racist hate propaganda did good to no one. Too many innocent lives were lost. Any good that came out of something of that nature is not worth measuring. Even today they continue to create trouble in the Mississippi area. I doubt any good is coming from that.

• No, they hurt many people.

No, the KKK did not do anything good, because none of their business was positive for society. The KKK hurt many people and perpetuated hate. They made society divide in two. They did not do anything positive, and it is a very good thing that they are no longer popular. They were a horrible organization and were not good in any way.

• Cbnsdf we werwe we

Gdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwefgdgdf fdsfwefwefww wefwefwef

• H he h