Did the NCAA's punishment of Penn State's football program do enough (yes) or go too far (no)?

• NCAA is corupt

The NCAA wanted to go after Penn state and now look what happened. Joe got the wins back and Penn state got all 85 scholarships back and the NCAA is going to court. Penn state is the best university in the nation and with Franklin we will be back by next year. NCAA is out to get them in the games they should of beat Ohio state but the refs made the worst calls ive ever seen in my life. WE ARE

• They did enough

I think that they did enough, and did not push to far when handling this event. This was a pretty serious event that happened, and the coach that molested these players definately needed to be fired. He did not deserve to keep his job after the actions that he took part in.

• Penn State Admitted Guilt

The NCAA's punishment of Penn State was appropriate considering what happened. Criminal and civil courts can take further action against the university such as suing the president and board who oversaw the football program from an administrative standpoint. No matter what punishment is meted out, the lives of the victims cannot be gotten back after years of abuse covered up by the football program.

• Yes and no.

The NCAA'S punishment of Penn State's football program does enough, but goes a little to far. It is good that they recognized what was wrong and was willing to extract punishment to the proper people, but in some cases just a small punishment is enough to set people straight and get them on track.

• NCAA is corupt

• They exceeded their boundaries

Never before had the NCAA imposed unparalleled sanctions. This was none of their dog-gone business, this was a matter for the criminal courts to handle! But, after the stupid Freeh report came out, the NCAA accepted it without question and since everybody was in a rush to condemn Penn State, they succumbed to public pressure.

• No, They are punishing the wrong people

Morals and ethics are something should be instilled in us by our caregivers and educators in all facets of our lives and Penn State has failed miserable at this. The sanctions that were put against the football program are only an area to place blame you can never truly go back and take the pain away that was caused but you can try and make sure it never happens again. I believe that anyone that had any affiliation with the program during the time should be affected not the students that had nothing to do with this time period.

• Way too far

Sandusky and many of the members of Penn State and Penn State's football program definitely were evil - truly evil in the most basic sense of the term. Still, the football program is a huge draw to the school and, more importantly, a great opportunity for dozens of students a year to better themselves.

• Took away too much

The way the NCAA treated penn state after the scandal with Sandusky was taken way to far. I agree in the sense of me being a football player myself that he should have told on him but they shouldnt have made Paeterno retire or make them take down the statue. I realize that people may agree with all that the NCAA has done to the Nittney Lions, but i just think that they went a little overboard.