Did the Treaty of Versailles give every country what it wanted after World War I?

• The treaty did not give the countries what is was looking for

No, I do not believe that the Treaty of Versailles gave every country what they wanted after World War I. If this was the case then there would probably not have been a World War II. Those that were considered victorious received most of their wants and needs, everyone else just went along with the games, this is why World War II came about; it was not a fair treaty for all involved.

• The Treaty of Versailles did not give every country what it wanted after World War I.

The Treaty of Versailles famously did not satisfy most of the countries involved after the First World War. In fact, the Second World War was in part caused by the dissatisfaction many of the countries felt with their unfair treatment in the treaty. Unfortunately, this was not the war to end all wars.

• The treaty caused more harm than good.

Oh hey, you know what the easiest way to answer questions about the effectiveness of the Treaty of Versailles giving every country what it wanted after World War I is? It's shouting the words WORLD WAR TWO at the top of your lungs. If the Treaty were a success, Germany wouldn't have re-armed and caused all those problems.

• It did not.

The Treaty of Versailles did not give every country what it wanted after World War I. A treaty never gives every country what it wants, and the Treaty of Versailles is not exception to this. Germany was obviously on the bad side of the treaty, but it was not unfair.

• Versailles Treaty Helped Victors

In reality, the Treaty of Versailles didn't give every country what it wanted at the conclusion of World War I. The victors received the most favorable treatment with this treaty, and the losers were stuck accepting whatever the victors agreed upon. Treat of Versailles wasn't as far as most people think.