• Another Hollywood murder by passed by Celeb fame and money.

I really like this guy. So when I initially heard the story I felt bad for him, then once more details came into light I realized that he delayed , not because he was in shock , because he was thinking on what he would say.That is what liar do, that is what murderers do that want to get rid of their wife. If he gets a divorce then he looks like an arrogant donkay butt, but if she drowns , because she is "so dependent " that is would seem legit. His face lies, his actions lie. His poor wife and her family, but one it will come out. Because , someone knows, the arrogant ones always tell somebody. Kittykritic

• She was a strong swimmer

He wasn't around and she was a fit, strong swimmer. How do you just drown in your own pool? There must've been foul play. Plus, he was convicted of murder once before about three weeks before the Wonderland murders. It was a very publicized case and although he denied it, the evidence was overwhelming. But like most celebrities he had a phenomenal legal team to get him through.

• Captain Kirk killed his wife.

It wasn't possible to charge Shatner with murder because he had his wife's body cremated the following day before a proper autopsy could be performed, yet the EMS team that attended the 911 call Shatner made, logged bruises and abrasions and a broken vertebrae in her neck/back as injuries to her body. The circumstances of Shatner's wife's death don't add up into anything other than highly suspicious. Captain Kirk is a murderer.

• Yes, he did.

While I think that it probably will never actually be proved in a court of law, I think that it is very likely that William Shatner also known as Captain James Tiberious Kirk, did indeed kill his wife so that he could find a new one to shack up with, that's for sure.

• He got away with it

He was about to get divorced. She ended up dead in a swimming pool, even though she was in great shape. No weapon was needed. He's an actor and played to the news cameras about how "upset" he was about it. When he called 911, she was still at the bottom of the pool.

• I would say guilty

His early Priceline commercials were funny and a bit bumbling, however, his latest commercials with his "daughter" are not funny in the least but have a rather sinister tone. In many of the scenes, his eyes are almost diabolical. He displays a quality that appears to be controlled rage just under the surface. He has the demeanor of a very volatile person.

• He did it.

Too much evidence pointing toward it, and unfortunately the real evidence that existed he got rid of the next day ...In cremating the body. He is a very smart and diabolical man that didn't want to let go of his money in a costly divorce.
    The fact is ..The department doesn't want to pursue this without the body as evidence. Case closed. But Shatner is still alive, and most narcissist sociopaths usually do something else to prove this fact later on. He can do it again, because he will feel he can again get away with it. They can't resist getting away with something again, because their thinking is that they are smarter than anyone else and will win out.

• Captain Kirk Killed Her.

Being Captain Kirk has made Shatner schitzophrenic. No one knows where the Star Trek character and the real man seperate, He guards his baldness obsessively and wont admit to being bald. He's even carefully destroyed all known photos that show him without a full head of hair. His wife was going to expose the fact that Shatner wore a toupee, which would also ruin Captain Kirk's image.

• He Killed Her

When this happened years ago and the 911 recording was first aired, I immediately knew something was wrong. I haven't heard that recording in years, but I can still clearly recall two major flags: During the call he yells out "my poor wife!" that is some serious poor acting. Secondly, he hangs up on the 911 operator. Who would do that except someone who wanted to limit the recording of the call. Other very guilty murderers have also done this. And lastly, I am the furthest away from those conspiracy theorists. I never believe all that stuff, but no one had to convince me of this. This felt so wrong from the first time I listened to that call.

• I've heard him talk about this on the Howard Stern Show.

He came across to me as a lying actor, with the motive opportunity, and temperament to kill his wife. He is a control freak, and always wants his way, on Star Trek, and in life. Every other actor on Star Trek who spoke on this subject described him in this manner, and his explanation on Howard was very unconvincing to me. A Jew cremating his wife? Yeah, right.

• No, he didn't

The toxicology showed she had been drinking heavily and the injuries she suffered were consistent with hitting her head on the pool after a dive. She may have been in excellent shape but she was drunk and therefore impaired. No reason to presume foul play. No reason to continue the rumors.

• Sleeping pills and a drunk wife

Okay, first of all kirk is dead, and the toupee is not a secret, it never was! Nerine battled with alcoholism during her time with Shatner and was twice arrested for driving under the influence. She was also taking sleeping pills , he hung up on 911 out of sheer grief! There was also no named MOTIF for killing his wife in the first place!

• Aside from the fact William Shatner had no motive and alibis,

Final autopsy results showed that Nerine Shatner had been drinking heavily and taking sleeping pills the night she drowned in the swimming pool behind her home.

The former model and aspiring actress, who had two drunk-driving convictions and had been treated several times for alcoholism, had a blood-alcohol level of 0.27%, more than three times the legal limit for driving, according to the autopsy report.

Doctors found bruises on her face and two cracked neck vertebrae that indicated she dived into the pool, banged her head on the bottom and lost consciousness.

Medical Doctors with specialist forensic pathology training, expert court witnesses on the subject, conducted an autopsy, and came to this conclusion. It takes approx 15 years of post high school education and training to become a forensic pathologist. Defer to the experts.

• Dishonor star fleet? I don't think so!

William Shatner was accused of killing his wife but i dont belive it, there is no proof and no reasonable intention, and even if there was scarring on her body some evidence suggests A gang of Star Wars fans might have done it to protest against Star Trek's similar plot

• No there is not enough proof to show otherwise

No I do not believe William Shatner killed his wife. I think the rumors were spread by someone trying to cause trouble to him. With that said it could be possible but the case is so old now and there is no real evidence to really show anyone to feel differently.

• No!!! Not Guilty!

I think the people saying he did are scorned women that have watched too much lifetime television and Star Trek haters. He has never been accused or convicted of the crime in the court of law and circumstances indicate while boozing up his wide dove into the shallow end of a pool and broke her kneck.

• NO HE DIDNT

Given the fact that she was home alone (and wasted), and there were guard dogs present and her husband's whereabouts are accounted for, we are ruling out foul play. This pretty much proves that he didn't. She was drunk. Drunk people drown when they fall into a large body of water. Whoda thunk it?

• No, he did not

I would argue that unless William Shatner has been convicted in a court of law for his crimes, then he is not guilty of the act of killing his wife. While the circumstances around her death are more than just a little suspicious, this is not enough to prove that he did anything.

• William Shatner Did Not Kill His Wife.

Whenever foul play is suspected law enforcement follows through in their investigation regardless of who the suspects are. William Shatner was never charged with a crime. Wives of famous people die in accidents. There is a drive by certain people to sensationalize occurrences of accidents into scandal and/or crimes either for personal gain or some distorted, self-righteous, unwarranted proclamations. This is why America is ruled by law and not by individuals with gut instinct to rule by hearsay and mob enforcement.