• Being young and stuff...

I'm in high school now. And i love it! :D Yes it's hard with homework and stuff like that(depending on what you wanna do and stuff like that), but it's a new beginning! :D For me it was. I decided to just be random and was quickly known as "the crazy girl" in the class and was liked. So it was a nice start because i was just me. I just took one day at a time which you should do. Don't be afraid to attend parties, to talk to your crush or to blend in. You can never please everybody. :) I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. Just enjoy your youth. The school has to be taken seriously of course but everything in between. Naw what the hell... :3 Anybody wanna get some hot cocoa?

• Good times with good friends

I was lucky enough to attend a private school without much bullying, and with enthusiastic students and teachers. I met amazing friends and cherish some really funny and happy memories. Sure, I wasn't "popular" or "cool" or "hot", but people at my school didn't really care that much. And even though it was a loving community, there were, of course, some bad times. Obviously school is stressful, especially when your parents expect so much from you. But I believe that getting to spend 8 hours a day with people you love, with ups and downs, is an overall positive experience.

• Great times with some great friends

• Ignored the people who didn't like me.

Sure, there are people who don't like you, but that's life. I didn't give a shit what people thought about me. I focused on studying, got the grades I needed, got into a college I wanted to be in, and then I moved on. I had fun with what I had. Was I a cool kid? Hell no. I was despised by tons of people. I just didn't care that I didn't fit in with the people that didn't like me. There's no need to fit in with the cool people because their coolness is theirs. I like how I am, and that's what matters.

• Nope never ever

I hated high school. Kids were mean as hell and made fun of you for being different in any way possible. Teachers didn't care if you learned anything or not. If teachers liked you then you got a free pass on anything and everything, if not they would fail you. If the kids weren't mean then they were dumb as hell, half of them were all trouble makers, and some of the others couldn't even read. I'm still amazed at some of them who were (at the time) 17, 18 and only one kid was 20 (yes still in high school) and they couldn't read at all

• Waste of time.

Unlike most of the people here, I didn't enjoy it not because I didn't have friends or a girlfriend or other emotional problems, I didn't enjoy it because it was literally a waste of time. I could have been actually learning useful skills but nope.

I already forgot most of the stuff that wouldn't benefit me (chemistry, biology, some geometry, a lot english, and a lot of other garbage that would never help me with the career I want. Fortunately, I have the opportunity to learn what I want now.

The only thing I really miss is my friends :'(

• This is Hell, not school.

Personally, my HS years are the WORST. There was more drama and more stress on everything. Unluckily for me though, i wasn't really put into a great crowd nor did i really get a lot of support for things i was going through. Sadly enough, i really didn't go to class, considering the principals office was my second home, or a safe haven from the school bullies. ):

• I can't wait to graduate.

I am a senior in HS right now and no I did not enjoy high school. It was just a mix of hormones, cliques, and homework. I don't understand how throwing a bunch of teenagers together in the same building could ever be a good thing. But that's just me. I'm glad that other people had a better experience than Ive had.

• Enjoy? Try living Hell.

When I think back on high school, I don't think in any scenario that I would say I enjoyed high school. I wasn't lucky enough to born into money, or a teen model; and for these reasons no one gave me the light of day. I never had a girlfriend. I never had that picturesque high school experience. I just existed, and was constantly wishing I could be a part of the crowd, while I resented the crowd at the same time. But no I thank God for everyday I don't have to walk back through those doors.