• Yes, and I'm surprised how many people don't.

I've been casually asking this question all day, and a majority of the responses I get are "no." This is horrifying to me. World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed around 6 PM on the evening of 9/11, supposedly due to internal "office fires." However, many scientists, architects, physicists, etc. Have come forward stating that such an event is almost literally impossible. According to these researchers, it appears that the building was brought down by a controlled demolition.

The fact that most people are totally unaware that this building even fell is evidence enough that something is being hidden.

• Yes. It was ordered pulled.

From my remembrance, the city engineers of New York City decided to have the building "pulled" meaning that the building already had a way to self-destruct at the push of a button. The City of New York decided to bring it down and they did. Wonder what else happened, hmm?

• Yes, at the end of the day.

Yes, I knew a third tower fell on 9/11, because it was right by the World Trade Towers. The tower fell at the end of the day because it had been so badly damaged by all of the trauma of the day. It was a large building too, with many stories, even though it did not seem significant compared to the twin towers.

castrang says2013-10-26T16:12:08.880
Still today, 12 years later, at least 50% of the people I ask, didn't know. We Americans have been brainwashed from day one of 911, so much so, that they wont even take a look at the huge amount of evidence. Everyone needs to take a look at Dr. Judy Woods collected data of 911. Also see
rethink911.Org