• Of course I do!

With all the evidence and history to back up the idea it's blatantly obvious! One would have to literally abandon all reality to believe there is no God. I believe those who have faith that there is no God have deluded themselves into thinking that way. So without a doubt I believe.

• Yes I did.

When I was a child, I went through the standard indoctrination that brainwashed me to believe that god was real. It was to be expected to accept it without being given any evidence and to question his existence would be considered blasphemous.
    For a while, I thought deeply about other mystical beings like vampires, werewolves, and ghosts and came up with plenty of logical evidence as to why they can not exist. Using this same method, I decided to try it with gods actually expecting it to either give evidence they do or at least may exist. Instead, I concluded that they can not exist. Now, I know the god I knew existed was just a result of brainwashing and never existed at all.

• The proof is personal and the more you demand it, the less you'll see it.

God said believe first and I will show myself, man says show yourself first, then I will believe.
    I grew up Anglican. One of my earliest memories is of me playing on the living-room floor while my father and grandmother discussed the scriptures. This happened often and I felt what they were talking about was real.

That belief has never left me, even when I strayed far from the path. Any time I've prayed, I've prayed for the things Christ said were important. I always believed if the Bible is real, we should be able to learn from God directly, like the people in the Bible.

I have experienced supernatural events in my life. A couple of those happened during my childhood.

When I was 26 years old, I had a vision. In this vision, there were what I call themes. These themes have, and continue to, predict several things in my personal life, among other things.

The other effect of that vision is that my eyes were opened to spiritual truth and I have been given a great deal of spiritual knowledge.

Earlier this year I witnessed another super natural event. An atheist coworker had a supernatural experience and is now is more involved in a Church than I am. Going to Church is something I struggle with actually, among other things.

But, I thought it was a big joke for a while, waiting for him to break out laughing. I remember many heated arguments in the truck. I remember many blasphemous comments, just off the cuff.

I don't want to tell his story, because it's his story, but all this happened overnight. He talked about partying and women when we left work; he called sick the next day. Next time in the truck he started a boring, mundane story that I zoned out most of, till half way through when it got interesting, and weird.

His room-mates and friends are all bewildered about the turnaround as well. He's into music and he put's on a lot of Christian music at work and in the truck. He even has Christian friends.

When I hear the things coming out of his mouth, I know he's indeed serious and speaking from a Christ like point of view. Just like several Christians I see on this site.

Not only did my God reveal himself to me, he put someone in my life so I can witness the same thing happen to them. This is part of my personal testimony of the Living God and of the Lamb, I know he's real.

• Yes and no.

I am mostly agnostic, so I am not shure if there is gods, or a god. I do have a christian family, they don't know I'm agnostic yet though.. I guess I will find out when I meet him.. Because nobody actually knows, nobody can actually give proof that he exists.

• As a child, yes i did believe in God.

In my childhood years i went to catholic private schools where there were days where i go to church during the weekdays and i was a catholic back then because i thought that God existence was a proven fact and is undeniable. While i was going into my teen years, i started to think about my beliefs quite a lot (which i still do) and didn't know whether God is real or not which made me become a Temporal Agnostic, which i still am today. I haven't told all of my family that i'm not religious anymore, not because i'm scared or anything like that but because i didn't want to be ridiculed or condemned for not being religious anymore since i' the only non-religious family member and all of my family are serious with their beliefs. Currently i am deciding on an conclusion whether God exists or not, maybe i might return to Christianity, maybe i might stay an Agnostic or maybe i might become an Atheist. But until i do reach an conclusion, i'll keep asking more questions.

• I Strongly Agree! God is Real!

God is the Creator of the Earth as Christians believed (and other Religions too). If God is not real, then who created Earth? Such as living things? (Nature and Animals) and Humans too?-It would be impossible if those living things created naturally (Possibly, if you don't believe in God...E.G. Atheists.) But, technically, God exists.

The Reason why people don't believe in God because: They think there's no evidence that he exists such as: No one ever sees him! (But, He sees you!). That's why people don't believe in God: Lack of Evidence that he exists.

• NO, and we should not assume unfalsifiable claims.

Atheism is the negation of theism. Atheism would be proved false by the appearance of a god. On the other hand, theism cannot be falsified. The theist can perpetually say that God hasn't appeared yet but exists non the less.
    If a person consistently presumes the unfalsifiable then is quite easy to make that person believe anything. Famously, if a teapot is orbiting jupiter, then I could prove this to be the case by observation. However, I could never falsify this claim. Does this make it sensible to presume that a teapot orbits jupiter? No, rather we ought to await confirmation.
    God is no different, until we experience something so incredible that God is the only possible answer, we ought to presume that there is no god, E.G. atheism.

• Is there really some man in the sky?

Ha. No. Is the bible only one story? No. Humans made that book, made up that man, made up the religions. Each religion that has it's own story, it's own names. HUMANS DID IT. Humans made up that man to have someone to pray for. Humans made church for something to do on Sundays. You should be grateful, and you should be kind to all animals including each other. You don't need to go to church to be thankful. You can be thankful wherever you please.

• I had no idea until I met the guy.

The biggest question in the Religio-Secular world has been, for quite some time, "Is God Real?" And that, my friend, has been the question of the century ever since Napoleon and later Mussolini put it into Government form. I'm here to tell you today that he is, in fact, real. Give praise and be thankful. Celebrate all around!

• No one knows But some believe

Religions and people who have a religion with a God or many Gods only believe in them. They do not know. It would be great to truly know but unfortunately humans haven't made a telephone for God. I guess we will never know, but we still believe (or not for atheists).

• No I do not believe that the God of Scriptures is Real.

God as described in many scriptures are figments of human hyper imagination. But a personal God is as real as we can ever believe. It is the personal faith that is more important than an institutionalized God created to exploit its followers. We all need a personal God and he is our savior.

• Really hate to be bigoted, but I'm being honest.

Ok, I'm not an atheist, but I know that the god taught in Christianity is not real. This will probably not turn the heads of actual Christians, because, let's face it: Christians are too stubborn to actually listen to you, and if you jab the debate in all the right places, they'll just plug their ears and walk away. I mean, they're just like "but jayzuz heeld de blin'!" Well, Harry Potter could fly on a broomstick. Makes no difference. God was created by man.