Did you like "Harry Potter the Cursed Child"?

Asked by: rach.meow
  • It was a good way to end a great series

Overall I liked this book. It slowed down at some parts but it picked back up. Once you think you know what's going to happen...BAM! She throws a curve ball at you. I was a little confused at ertain parts in the book. I think that the first 30-40 pages were a little rushed. One minute Albus is talking to Scorpius for the first time and the next they're talking and it's their fourth ear at Hogwarts. I like how she threw in alternate endings but they kind of dragged on. So yeah. This is a great way to end a legendary series.

• It sucks damn sucks

This book sucks sucks sucks suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck

• It sucks damn sucks