• Yes it reminds me of my childhood

The first time I saw this movie I was nine years old and I had not nor have I ever seen the original TV program so I had nothing to compare it to. I always enjoyed this movie and still do to this day because it brings back nostalgic memories of being a kid and watching kids' movies. I always thought it was a fun, innocent, and very entertaining family film.

• The Little Rascals Movie is Fun

I really enjoyed Little Rascals Movie fun plot and cast. My sons also liked the movie and made pranks mimicking the movie actors deeds. Even nowadays the plot is intriguing and catchy for young audience up to 10-12 years of age.Some of the most funny and cool moments were with the club hate-women idea, how the boys made plans to get connected with the beautiful girl and the cute dog.

• Yes, I did.

I think it is one of those classic childhood movies. Whenever I see it I'm always reminded of my childhood. I think everyone could find a character to relate to and someone who was like them. People of all ages enjoyed that movie and continue to show it to their own children.

• I like the Little Rascals Movie

Oh yes I definitely like the movie the little rascals. I never watched the original series but I was born in 1992 so when this movie came out in 1994 I was two years old. I grew up enjoying this movie and loved seeing the before and after 20 year progression picture.

• Critical Eye Changes Over Time

While the Little Rascals of long ago was a sweet, innocent fun bit of creation, viewed through the current lens of today gives pause. It doesn't stand the test of time, and has some real concerns in it about physical violence, and bullying. And perhaps the less said about Buckwheat, the better. The remake of 1994 wasn't very good anyway, and just adds insult to injury.