• There is always a winner

The great debate is discussing who it was! Of course, everyone knows Trump won. He always steps up to the plate any time one of his fellow running mates brings the heat, always. I really found myself feeling sorry for Jeb Bush during his performance, but I digress. Trump for the win!

• If Two-Party Politics Continue, Nobody Wins

Until politics move past a two-party dynamic, there will never be real change. The elections in America are the furthest thing from free that it's truly laughable. There are restictions and inhibitions at every step of the process to guarantee that nobody gets in the mix who isn't already blessed by the elite class.

• I don't think so.

I'm not a Republican so I don't think anyone really won the debate. I actually did like Lindsey Graham. He was the only one who seemed to be reasonable about moderate muslims. He didn't paint all muslims as being terrorists like most of the other candidates seem to be doing.

• no clear winner

Unlike previous events, the latest Republican debate on CNN seemed to be less about "winning" and more about candidates providing insight to their beliefs and planned policy changes, to let voters get to know them as a candidate. There didn't seem to be a clear winner, though reversely, Trump did seem defeated.