• Digital Saves Paper, Trees

Digital media saves trees by not needing paper for print media. Digital technology such as email saves even more paper by not requiring envelopes and postage. Just think about how much postage has been saved by Americans by sending texts and emails as opposed to time used to address envelopes and the like? Digital is here to stay. In 20 years, we'll have a paperless society except for the currency in our wallets.

• Choose yes for digital and no for print

Have you ever saved a magazine because it had an article you liked in it? Have you ever gone back to that article? Do you have piles of old newspapers and magazines lying about?

This is one of the many things that search engines have given us – the ability to dive deep into the archives of all media to pull up relevant results the moment you need it. Like many of you, I grew up in an age where libraries were the sole repositories of information, and even then, I always found the process of information retrieval arduous and disappointing.

I can’t help but feel the web shows more respect to the usefulness of content, even if there is debate about how well the web respects copyright.