Disregard the last question: new version: are modern men wimps? (Look at pic above to show how wimpy men have become)

Asked by: Adam2isback
  • Quite the opposite

The real question is why are so many women wimps? Most of us are mentally conditioned to believe that women are weak. On average, men may be physically stronger than women but that does not make women weak. The thing is that many women are fighting for equality and there are many women who don't like the things that come with it. That means getting your hands dirty and fighting your own battles ladies. Those that say men are wimps are generally pathetic themselves and need to be sent to fight on the front line. Times are changing, and its about time that women, ironically, started to 'man up.'

• No, need I say more?

I do not believe that modern men have become wimpy for several reasons, firstly, wimpy is a relative term and meanings can vary from person to person, secondly, I am a male, and I will tend to lean towards this side because of that, thirdly, this question displays a generalization that all men should be masculine dudes who are buff and go to the gym to work out. I just don't agree with it morally either