• Yes i strongly believe it deserves a poor rating

Well green screen is so obvious story line was dumb and the effects could bed one by a 5 years old acting was kinda off and its just really dumb and that we could see that they dont really spend alot on this movie and the chemistry was off and it was just , ew no.

• This sucks! My gosh!

The movie is dumb. That is all I can say. The story was dumb, the special effects were dumb, the acting was dumb, the romance was REALLY dumb, the dumb parts were dumb, the really dumb parts were dumb, and the extremely dumb parts were as dumb as the dumbest thing ever.

• Yes it does deserve a poor rating

Out of all the movies in Divergent series, 'Allegiant' is the most redundant and cluttered entry. Allegiant is duplicated from its predecessors, distinguishable by its production design and propensity for vehicle or weapon effects. It is too similar to the earlier ones, predicable and boring. Hence it deserves a poor rating.

• Yes, Allegiant is the hand of the poor and low income

ِAllegiant is the hand of the poor and low income because it have a very low price with a good service regarding the price plus Allegiant offer a lot of things with a good quality and it they always try to arrive on time, so Allegiant is a good choice to fly safe and fast

• Yes, I believe that the movie "Allegiant" does deserve a poor rating.

Yes, I believe that the movie "Allegiant" does deserve a poor rating because the movie 's storyline wasn't as interesting as other top movie series such as Hunger Games and Harry Potter. There weren't any major names in the movie besides Kate Winslett, and I believe Lionsgate spent way too much money in creating this mediocre movie.

Yes, I believe that the movie "Allegiant" does deserve a poor rating because the movie's storyline was not very interesting and there wasn't any top Hollywood superstars in the film besides Kate Winslet. I think that Lionsgate invested way too much money in the production and advertisement of this mediocre film, and the failure of the movie to perform well at the box office shows that.