• Abortion pills work

This Women's Clinic is a legalized Women's / Abortion Clinic in the Gauteng Province South Africa with an experience of over 7 years Specializing in Medical Abortion which is a safe and Medically approved way to end or terminate a pregnancy using safe Abortion method/Pills and has a wide range of Services and a team of well trained staff that will help you make a proper decision to meet your task great or small.

• Umm of course. This should be obvious

Abortion pills are designed to do hard, they destroy the life on an unborn featus. There is no evidence to tell us when a baby gains their soul, when they become human so to speak. So we can't rule out the possibility that the soul enters the child from the moment of conception and they become human. Thus making abortion pills murder. Murder is hard.

• Yes they do.

First off, abortion should be illegal. I'm a republican and I do not like abortion one bit. Abortion pills can cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and it can cause at ton of pan to your body. It's horrible for your body and the baby that you are trying to help grow up! Ban abortion!

• Unborn Babies do not perceive 'harm' or 'pain'

Everything if you think about it, is fundamentally perception. We perceive harm, and the fetus most probably has not developed that yet. Unless the soul is real but most would agree that it is not. Therefore the fetus is not being harmed. If it dies, it will never have even known it has existed, and that's okay. Theirs nothing to regret from its point of view. Its not like the fetus is saying "No!, please don't kill me". The fetus does not want anything, it just is. For now anyway. Its just societies funny superstitions that they are doing something "wrong". Ignorant of the fact that morals are only a social construction and so there is no real truth in them. Morality in that sense is only opinion, and not 'truth'.

• Unborn babies cannot perceive 'harm' or 'pain'.

Everything if you think about it, is fundamentally perception. We perceive harm, and the fetus most probably has not developed that yet. Unless the soul is real but most would agree that it is not. Therefore the fetus is not being harmed. If it dies, it will never have even known it has existed, and that's okay. Theirs nothing to regret from its point of view. Its not like the fetus is saying "No!, please don't kill me". The fetus does not want anything, it just is. For now anyway. Its just societies funny superstitions that they are doing something "wrong". Ignorant of the fact that morals are only a social construction and so there is no real truth in them. Morality in that sense is only opinion, and not 'truth'. Oh, and their might be side effects for the consumer of the abortion pill, but I guess they must of knew the consequences and the benefit before taking the pill.

Logical.Assasinator says2013-12-03T13:48:05.447
My view is that RU-486 does not harm the person or the baby taking it unless that person is over a certain weight. RU-486 provides benefits to the mother and the USA as a whole by reducing the amount of babies being born. Currently, the world is overpopulated with 7 billion people. Through abortion and RU-486, less people are being born and the resources in nature will not be gone as fast. I consider myself to be pro-choice except in cases where the fetus has a disability or genetic syndrome. In those cases I believe the mother should be forced to carry the baby into labor and if she does not want it, give it up for adoption. If we had more children and adults in this world with Down Syndrome in our schools, we may see that these individuals aren't a bad thing, but what needs to change is how the public perceives Intellectually Disabled people.