• Yes, people are known by their actions.

Yes, actions speak louder than words, because anyone can say the right things. It says in the Bible to show faith not by what a person says, but instead rather, by fearing God and obeying his commandments. Good words are not useful for much if a person doesn't do the right thing. They'll be considered a hypocrite if they don't what they say.

• Yes, because actions cause more changes than words.

To say something and to do something are two different things. It is a well known fact that people often do not do what they say, even being a hypocrite and doing the opposite. There are many cases of preachers, motivational speakers and politicians who say one thing yet do the other. An action can never be undone, but a promise can be broken.

• Reliance on Capability

"The best thing about keeping your word is that people are not only able to see that you do what you promised, but at the same time see that you are very capable. Your potential is unveiled and your work will shine through, assuring everyone that you know what you are doing. In terms of working relationships, this is perhaps the most important aspect of why actions speak louder and clearer than words."

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Body language vs words

• For example, the way you act can send out either positive or negative message. I am sure most of the ladies on the floor can relate back to year 7 when you were new and had to give out a good first impression. A first impression is not really based on the way someone talks as when you join a new school you just say what your name is and what school you used to go to and this would be somewhat alike to what all the other new girls have said, therefore the other students will judge you on the way you act in a new environment. So going back to the motion we can tell that the way you react to the situation and your body language has more of an impact on other people’s thoughts than what you would say.

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Reliance on Capability

-- A paragraph from t RGB blog

• Actions do speak louder than words

Do actions speak louder than words ? Something that you say which means that what you do is more important than what you say.For example "Of course the government have made all sorts of promises but as we all know, actions speak louder than words."On the other hand emotional agony from words,hurts more than any harm a person can inflict with actions.In addition there are many different reasons behind everyone's actions. Finally if a country said they would do something destructive some may laugh at them or some may think about the action that may be about to take place,however if they took the action it would give of a meaning.

• Words can leave wounds that don't heal

The emotional trauma from words hurts more than any damage a person can inflict with actions. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Maybe in some cases.

There are some things in life, such as love or romance, where actions do speak louder than words. But for instance, if you walked up to someone and kissed them or slapped them it could be because it was a dare or they did something that made them deserve it. There are many different reasons behind everyone's actions. Therefore, actions do not speak louder than words. Many people argue against this, but the truth is, not everyone can mean what they do. Do you think murderers or rapists mean to do the things they did? No one really knows the actions of others or the reasons.

• Poo poo poo

P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p

• Poo poo poo

• Wassup dudes that o

I'm awesome and swagger and and and and and ummmm and a and and ummm and and and and and and and ummm and cheese is my life and and I'm seven and a half lol lol lol trollolololololool shaboom
    And I'm awesome did I mention that yes I did ok wassup

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o