• Yes, people are known by their actions.

Yes, actions speak louder than words, because anyone can say the right things. It says in the Bible to show faith not by what a person says, but instead rather, by fearing God and obeying his commandments. Good words are not useful for much if a person doesn't do the right thing. They'll be considered a hypocrite if they don't what they say.

• Yes, because actions cause more changes than words.

To say something and to do something are two different things. It is a well known fact that people often do not do what they say, even being a hypocrite and doing the opposite. There are many cases of preachers, motivational speakers and politicians who say one thing yet do the other. An action can never be undone, but a promise can be broken.

• Yes They Do

Actions do speak louder than words only because even if you don't say something you thought are the guide lines to what you are going to do. So even if you don't say something how you react to it and the actions in the aftermath is going to say something. I think that faith has something to do with it just because what you believe in is going to shade your picture of life so.

• Yes action is what people see and learn

Xjsjvjdjoxihdvjhggjjhgf jg hg f f v v g c c c c c c c x x g g v g t y y w I a j f f. D f d c c c c x f f f c c c c c c c c c

• Poo poo poo

P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p

• Actions overpower words

Words are simply sounds spoken by the tongue. The action is what really puts the meaning into the words said. I believe that actions do speak louder than words. For example, Rosa Parks once said, "I would like to be known as a person who is concerned about freedom and equality and justice and prosperity for all people.” From the moment she refused to give up her seat to that white man on the bus, Rosa put meaning in her words and that reflected her actions. Her words then meant something. All in all, I do believe that actions speak louder than words

• Actions do speak louder than words.

Do actions speak louder than words? This is something you say that means what you do is more important and trustworthy than what you say. People say things and make promises and they have no intention of keeping any of them. For example you can say “I love you” to someone close and not mean it. Words are cheap and not meaningful, anybody can say “I love you” but majority of them will not feel these emotional feelings they just say that to make the other person feel good. Thus indeed actions do speak louder than words.

• Actions do speak louder than words.

• Actions do speak louder than words.

• Actions do speak louder than words.

• Words can leave wounds that don't heal

The emotional trauma from words hurts more than any damage a person can inflict with actions. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Maybe in some cases.

There are some things in life, such as love or romance, where actions do speak louder than words. But for instance, if you walked up to someone and kissed them or slapped them it could be because it was a dare or they did something that made them deserve it. There are many different reasons behind everyone's actions. Therefore, actions do not speak louder than words. Many people argue against this, but the truth is, not everyone can mean what they do. Do you think murderers or rapists mean to do the things they did? No one really knows the actions of others or the reasons.

• Poo poo poo

• Poo poo poo

• Wassup dudes that o

I'm awesome and swagger and and and and and ummmm and a and and ummm and and and and and and and ummm and cheese is my life and and I'm seven and a half lol lol lol trollolololololool shaboom
    And I'm awesome did I mention that yes I did ok wassup

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o

• Actions greater than words

People say things and make promises they have no intention of keeping on a daily basis. You can tell someone you love him or her as many times as you want, but until your behavior coincides with that, the other person will probably not believe you. Some feelings cannot be expressed in mere words; they require actions to speak for them. Words are cheap, anyone can tell someone they love them, but they will not feel the immensity of these emotions until they are acted upon.