• Yes, people are known by their actions.

Yes, actions speak louder than words, because anyone can say the right things. It says in the Bible to show faith not by what a person says, but instead rather, by fearing God and obeying his commandments. Good words are not useful for much if a person doesn't do the right thing. They'll be considered a hypocrite if they don't what they say.

• Yes, because actions cause more changes than words.

To say something and to do something are two different things. It is a well known fact that people often do not do what they say, even being a hypocrite and doing the opposite. There are many cases of preachers, motivational speakers and politicians who say one thing yet do the other. An action can never be undone, but a promise can be broken.

• Body language vs words

• For example, the way you act can send out either positive or negative message. I am sure most of the ladies on the floor can relate back to year 7 when you were new and had to give out a good first impression. A first impression is not really based on the way someone talks as when you join a new school you just say what your name is and what school you used to go to and this would be somewhat alike to what all the other new girls have said, therefore the other students will judge you on the way you act in a new environment. So going back to the motion we can tell that the way you react to the situation and your body language has more of an impact on other people’s thoughts than what you would say.

• Actions do speak louder than words

Do actions speak louder than words ? Something that you say which means that what you do is more important than what you say.For example "Of course the government have made all sorts of promises but as we all know, actions speak louder than words."On the other hand emotional agony from words,hurts more than any harm a person can inflict with actions.In addition there are many different reasons behind everyone's actions. Finally if a country said they would do something destructive some may laugh at them or some may think about the action that may be about to take place,however if they took the action it would give of a meaning.

• Yes They Do

Actions do speak louder than words only because even if you don't say something you thought are the guide lines to what you are going to do. So even if you don't say something how you react to it and the actions in the aftermath is going to say something. I think that faith has something to do with it just because what you believe in is going to shade your picture of life so.

• Yes action is what people see and learn

Xjsjvjdjoxihdvjhggjjhgf jg hg f f v v g c c c c c c c x x g g v g t y y w I a j f f. D f d c c c c x f f f c c c c c c c c c

• Poo poo poo

P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p p pp p p p pp p

• Actions overpower words

Words are simply sounds spoken by the tongue. The action is what really puts the meaning into the words said. I believe that actions do speak louder than words. For example, Rosa Parks once said, "I would like to be known as a person who is concerned about freedom and equality and justice and prosperity for all people.” From the moment she refused to give up her seat to that white man on the bus, Rosa put meaning in her words and that reflected her actions. Her words then meant something. All in all, I do believe that actions speak louder than words

• Actions do speak louder than words.

Do actions speak louder than words? This is something you say that means what you do is more important and trustworthy than what you say. People say things and make promises and they have no intention of keeping any of them. For example you can say “I love you” to someone close and not mean it. Words are cheap and not meaningful, anybody can say “I love you” but majority of them will not feel these emotional feelings they just say that to make the other person feel good. Thus indeed actions do speak louder than words.

• Actions do speak louder than words.

• Actions do speak louder than words

• Words can leave wounds that don't heal

The emotional trauma from words hurts more than any damage a person can inflict with actions. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Maybe in some cases.

There are some things in life, such as love or romance, where actions do speak louder than words. But for instance, if you walked up to someone and kissed them or slapped them it could be because it was a dare or they did something that made them deserve it. There are many different reasons behind everyone's actions. Therefore, actions do not speak louder than words. Many people argue against this, but the truth is, not everyone can mean what they do. Do you think murderers or rapists mean to do the things they did? No one really knows the actions of others or the reasons.

• Poo poo poo

• Poo poo poo

• Wassup dudes that o

I'm awesome and swagger and and and and and ummmm and a and and ummm and and and and and and and ummm and cheese is my life and and I'm seven and a half lol lol lol trollolololololool shaboom
    And I'm awesome did I mention that yes I did ok wassup

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o

• Wassup dudes that o