• Self Esteem Issues

Being a youth myself I can see that I have been mislead by advertisements. The girls they choose to be on their advertisements are always "picture perfect" or are made to appear that way due to Photoshop. In the picture listed you can tell the girl is made to look toothpick skinny, and has extremely shinny hair. There is no way someone can be as skinny as some of the girls are portrayed to look and still be skinny. Some of my friends have had eating issues due to the picture perfect girls they see on TV and in magazines.

• It does mislead youths

Its awful what they do because it completely changes kids. I watched videos on school for about it. They would start doing it to babies to brainwash them earlier in life. There was this little girl who said to their mom that spongebob mac n cheese was better then regular but she never had it the mom said how do you know its better and she said because it says it on T.V. they taste the same. They are destroying this nation.

This is just outrageous what they do. This is destroying everything out of the poorest 126 countries kids 12 and under spent 44 billion and in the U.S. spent 40 billion 1 country spent almost money as 126 countries. This just proves how much the advertiser’s put work into this. Before watching these videos I didn’t think this had an affect on anything now I realize how bad this is. They need to put a stop to it in every children’s ad for an action figure it says you have to collect them all.

• Advertising is brain washing.

• Ryesfscvhtywe fefdc fsf

Gjfodnb dhjd hdj hdj d hgdjd hdiudb dhud hdjd hdjd bdud hdidbn hdud bdh hd h hd hd dhd dshsiudhsjb bjbj bjb jb j oi hi n iy b cg cyvcy gu7t u hih jb ug ug igi gk hi tui h ftdyvh vu gu t g jbv u tu gu g7 gj b

• Ads mislead people

Advertisements are meant to mislead people, youth or elderly. That's the whole point of advertising and marketing in general, to sell a product through some form of manipulation that tells you you want this product and you should shill out your money for it and make some corporate ceo a tiny bit richer.

• Ads mislead everyone

But it has nothing to do with self esteem or anything. People who make ads care about money. They want consumers to buy the product, so the commercials will glamorize the product and make it seem better than it actually it is. Society needs to be smart enough to know that that is the plan of advertisers.

• Advertising is brain washing.

• Advertising is brain washing.

• Advertisements do not misleads the youth.........

Advertisements do not misleads the youth because........ Advertisement gives the customer an idea about that product. Many people do not have an idea how to use products. So, advertisement helps them. Many shopkeepers do not have the time to explain the customer about the product. If the ad is done by a celebrity then the products are available in the market in more larger amount. So, according to me advertisement does not misleads the youth.......