• Although possible, it seems unlikely.

Although it may be true, it seems very unlikely.
    The overall UFO phenomenon is something which deserves proper research and proper facts to be made available to the public. However the idea of 'aliens' kidnapping individual people seems improbable.
    People often point to similarities in stories between so called abductees, however this seems to be more suspicious than credible.
    As far as I am aware, every attempt mad by abductees to 'prove' their stories has turned out to be unsuccessful. (In terms of actual material evidence - please correct me if I'm wrong).
    Looking for a general poll to see what the overall opinion is on DDO regarding this subject.

* PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A POLL ON GENERAL UFO ACTIVITY BUT ONLY REGARDING THE ABDUCTION OF HUMANS BY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BEINGS *

Vajrasattva-LeRoy says2014-09-09T15:48:08.710
How could self-proclaimed "alien abductees" come up with real, acceptable, material evidence?
Offhand, I see no reason to assume that, if aliens exist, they wouldn't abduct people ...