• God doesn't exist so your argument is invalid pozessed

The "creator" is evolution, not God. Disproved. Anyways, the odds are that aliens do exist out there. Think about how many galaxies there are. Think of how many planets are in those galaxies. Think of how many planets are suitable for life. And remember, the universe is constantly expanding, so millions of planets are created each day. So, what are the odds that not one of those planets is capable of supporting life? Extremely low, that's what. The odds are, life exists out there. Life might exist on Mars (NASA experiment)!

• Aliens are real.

If you have ever seen Doctor Who then you would know that the galaxy is really, really big with a lot of planets and stars, so with all that space, we are the only ones out there? I don't think so. With all that space there has to be another race, not just human and things that live on this earth.

• You idiots who believe in God are pathetic.

Has anyone ever actually SEEN "God"? You guys Jesus MIGHT have been a real person, but he was just a normal guy who strongly believed in God. Almost the ENTIRE Old Testament has been scientifically explained. Oh that reminds me, the 10 Plagues of Egypt. The last plague was that every first born son was to be killed. Does that really sound like God? Killing every INNOCENT first born son in a MASSIVE empire? There was probably 10,000 or more first born sons in Egypt. Religion is just what ancient people used to explain things they don't understand. For all we know "God" could be the Sun after a caveman walked out of his cave for the first time and hurt his eyes after looking AT&T for top long. Religion is all based on where you live/born and your family. Think about it. If you lived in Ancient Greece you'd be kissing a statue of Zeus's feet

• I think there are aliens

I mean the universe is a really big place and no way we can be the only life forms on the whole universe. Maybe they're thinking the same thing right now, but they don't have the technology to travel to other galaxies, who knows. They could be like us you know, just born to a different galaxy.

• Sure I think so.

There are lifeforms (us) in all the galaxies and bacteria exist so they could involve into aliens like us. If we can live, so can other life. Like, we have already found bacteria on mars with are probs that we have sent for the last couple of years. There is or will be aliens at some point.

• Aliens do exist.

It seems pretty likely. Obviously no one knows for sure, but I think there's a really good chance that there is life somewhere besides Earth. There are countless stars in just one galaxy, and there are billions of galaxies. If life happened here, why not somewhere else in this enormous universe?

• Most Likely Yes.

There are billions of galaxies out there full of planets and the universe is expanding. They could be living on any planet out there. Though there is no way to check all the planets we can assume they are there. The human race has limited technology so even if we saw aliens it would take a long time to get to the planet and they could be hostile.

• There is Something Out there

There is more to humans because there are many stars which can equal many galaxies which equals more than just the human race. WE have proof from our fellow friends and other people on national television stating facts that they have seen more than just humans in this world such as we call aliens or the unnatural.

• Yes I agree.

Who really thinks we're alone and the only ones lucky enough to have life on a planet out of all the rest of the galaxies , its common sense that we're not that lucky! 90 percent of the sightings on camera aren't photo shopped because most people don't know how to even do that. And the ancient artifacts and pictures aren't just art for the eye.

• Of course aliens exist!

All ancient drawings are of aliens! They probably helped earth people advance quicker for their own reasons, their bigger plan for us. Who knew how to build the pyramids? No one on earth.....Hell, we still can't figure out how they were built! Of course aliens exist and I think they like us but we're probably letting them down "big-time"!

• Aliens don't exist.

Well they don't exist and my evidence is no evidence of them existing, before you get all defensive like most Alien fanatics do, just hear me out..

For argument sake, lets say they DID exist, why is it that we always see a stupid looking photo with a dot on it and not the actual thing? We have great technology here on earth, they can't seem to capture one proper photo or video (100% of them are fake anyway)

Why is it that the Alien fanatics believe they do exist and try to believe so deeply? I am really curious about that question, so please do explain. For a second do you not think that this may be all some sort of "fun" the government created for you people so they draw attention away on what they are really trying to do?

I can go on and on! But it's just the same story over and over again with the fanatics.

For a time I use to believe too, honestly I did, and then this awesome feeling called common sense kicked my head so I understood what I had to.

Tell me, do you have proof of E.T's existing? Show me one.

• No

The distance to all other galaxies is so far, that the light takes millions, usually billions of years to reach us. With such large time frames involved, we cannot assume that extraterrestrials exist, and we cannot assume that life can exist. So am I to understand you are proposing that mankind will somehow break all known laws of physics to find these life forms on places we can't verify exist across distances we can never cover even if we had extra solar craft able to go one hundred thousand times the speed of light? If a tree falls in a forest with no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? The answer is no, it doesn't. The reason is, sound is made when we process it in our brains and make out a sound. For life to exist, it must be interpreted as life. If I burn a paper, it moves, it splits apart, creating more burning papers, and creates offspring of ash, all the while consuming air. But is it alive? Of course it isn't. Just the same, inanimate objects can do lifelike actions without being alive, as life can only be evaluated as life by other life. So you cannot assume that life exists just because there is an environment to support it. Therefore, unless you have some way to prove other forms of life, you cannot consider there to be life.

• Aliens don't exist.

How do aliens have that kind of technology to get to us? How come they only come to us? I know we aren't the only ones in this galaxy..But it doesn't mean they are aliens. It could be anything pretty much. There is no proof. Some people claimed they have seen aliens, but its probably fake. Think about it .

• No no they don't!

If aliens existed, wouldn't we have proof? Most pictures of UFOs are photoshopped and others are stars. We couldnt have seen aliens anyway, the government have never tracked a UFO entering earth's atmosphere!
    Also, most alien sightings are caused by hallucinations and/or drug overdoses. Sorry to burst your bubble..

• They aren't real

It's actually pretty obvious. You can see that there is no other life forms on any other planet or anywhere else. I mean aliens? Come on? Really? You gotta be kidding me. Aliens are just some made-up hoax or myth just to make people believe in something. It was made to scare little children like 4-5 year olds.

• Aliens do not exist.

The most current estimates guess that there are 100,000,000,000 to 200,000,000,000 galaxies in the Universe, each of which has hundreds of billions of stars. As far as planets go, there are around 50,000,000,000 in our milky way galaxy alone.
    The Kepler mission revealed 1,235 planet candidates, while 54 of them were orbiting their host star in the so-called Goldilocks zone.

So I'm going to do some rough math to try an determine how many planets in the universe may be habitable for life like earth is.

So if 54 out of 1,235 planets observed are in the habitable zone, this means that 4.3724696% of these planets are potentially habitable. What I'm going to do is calculate how many planets there are in the universe, and come up with an estimate to the total number of habitable planets there may be in the universe and draw a conclusion regarding the possibility of alien life existing based on those rough figures.

This galaxy has 50,000,000,000 planets, this means that roughly 218,6234,800 of the planets in the galaxy may be habitable for life. If we took 2,186,234,800 and multiplied it by 150,000,000,000 (between 100,000,000,000 and 200,000,000,000) to get a rough estimate of the total number of habitable planets in the universe, we would get 3.2793522e+20 planets in a Goldilocks zone.

If we look at our own solar system though, there are 3 planets in the Goldilocks zone but only 1 supports life that we know of. So if we took 3.2793522e+20 and divided it by 3 you would get 1.093117e+20 planets that are most likely habitable and have inhabitants based on all available evidence we can gather about the universe.

The chances of having 1.093117e+20 habitable planets, with 0 inhabitants is so close to 0 that I can't even think of a rational number to describe it at the point (even though I'm basing these numbers on what we see in our own galaxy and solar system along with the Keplar mission, and the numbers may not be 100% accurate when describing the whole universe, the picture I'm painting as a whole is still very accurate as a concept even if mathematical figures may not be totally correct).

This means that it is more likely that aliens exist somewhere in the universe, then not (even if only primitive life like bacteria exists, it is still alien life)

• They do not exist.

Aliens do not exist. Just because there are millions of stars, planets etc. in space, that does not give the probability that there is life beyond earth, these planets are simple planets with no life. There is no evidence which suggests ET exists, although NASA has made attempts to find life in space, no life has been found and it never will be. From the beginning of civilization till now, not one evidence has been found. People will continue to believe in this fantasy and delusion regardless of any evidence being found because they are so thrilled by this belief and fascination.

• Aliens Don't Exist

Aliens simply do not exist since there has not been any proof, apparently aliens have been seen in "pictures" but they are just simply a doll or either a piece of latex. I know for a fact that they don't exist. Has there been any proof? No so why don't you stop!

• No They dont

Fact 1- Where are they?
    Fact 2- Has anyone seen one
    Fact 3- Why can't we find them
    Fact 4- What do they look like?

Can you answer these? If you can you must be an alien yourself and to be honest that's humainly impossible and if you are you need to be taken to the secret service for examination. Thankyou and that's my point. Wanna argue? You're just wating your time because seriously I don't actually care what you think abnd I am not changing my answer. Bye

• Why don't aliens exist

Based on our fastest capable speeds it would take 70,000 years to reach the nearest solar system. Even if we went at a fraction of that speed and collided with a small rock on the way the ship would be utterly destroyed. And the probability of life in any one solar system is so astronomically remote, the nearest system would not be merely 70,000 years away but at best billions of years away and more likely trillions of years away. So even if life did exist on another planet, it's irrelevant.

Anonymous says2013-04-05T18:10:12.157
I think aliens arent real..There is no proof of this..I know we arent the only ones in this galaxy..But it doesnt mean they are aliens..Most people claim they have seen aliens, but its proboly fake. It could be anything..Plus how would aliens have that kind of technology..To come millions of miles to get to here?? Yeah there is no way..
Anonymous says2013-08-07T18:01:32.690
When people think of aliens, we tend to think of the common grey alien from science fiction. Most people believe that aliens would be super intelligent and have light speed spacecraft, and many other high tech things. But maybe there is another race, maybe even not that far away from us, that were like us in ancient times. Maybe they haven't even invented the wheel, or made fire yet. But if there was a high tech race near us, what would happen to us? Would they attack us? When people think of aliens they think all aliens are NOTHING like our own people. But an alien race would be just like us. There would be good people, there would be murderers and terrorists, there would probably be separate nations of aliens. Which alien nation would side with a human nation? What would happen to the human nations that didn't accept the friendly aliens? Aliens would seriously mess up our entire way of life, friendly or unfriendly.