• Sadly, it's true.

Many amazing cars belong to those who don't know how to use them. Some of these people wreck their cars. I mean, go on Youtube and look up "Supercar Fail Compilation". That should keep you occupied for quite some time.
    Even worse, some don't drive their cars at all. It always saddens me to read articles about abandoned supercars and high-performance collections being left to gather dust.

• Yes, of course.

There are a certain breed of people who like the best cars. In fact, you have to be so obsessed with the car if you're thubking of getting such a good car, as most "normal" people would think of a car as something to get from point A to point B.

• Yes all the best cars belong to idiot

Yes, it seems as though all the best cars in the world belong to idiots, and even worse, those idiots are also bad drivers. It amazes me how these idiots managed to get nice and fancy cars, but somehow they did and they are now the proud owners of all the nice cars in the world.

• No they do not.

The best cars could belong to anyone, smart or dumb. Normally I would think we are more likely to see someone in a car when they are very intelligent and smart because being able to afford the best cars and the fancy ones would mean having a high paying job or a lot of money.