• Way too often

Can Americans (I'm an American) stop expecting life not to be offensive? I mean, life itself has issues, and terms like Racism, Sexism, Feminism, PC Master-race ;), Hate, Bigotry, Bigot, Racist, Sexist, Feminist, Little-Kid-Haterist, Nazi's, etc. are used way to often. Labels just make conversation stoppers that in reality mean nothing and do not produce intelligent argument. I understand if someone really is a Racist person, but just calling someone that because you disagree with them is really annoying and gets conversation nowhere. Just me?

• Yes and they are sue happy too.

Thanks to our massive legal system of wealthy lawyers, lawmakers and judges, as they welcome the addition of public monies/taxes in order to defend the most minor of offenses, as that is how they "earn" their pay. America is a society that is worse then any forefather of this land could imagine.

• Life works that way

Let's say, for example, someone gets offended because a TV show implies women are not as strong as men. First of all, you don't need to make it your personal business. Just change the channel. Second, men are naturally stronger than women because of the way humans and actually most species have evolved. I'm not saying all men are stronger than all women, but it's the norm.

• People in general get offended too easily

And it offends me. I don't know what it is but it seems like a good half of the population just wants to find stuff to whine and complain about and get removed from the media or whatever. More and more people are trying too hard to be politically correct and are trying too hard to show how "respectful" they are by talking down to other people who aren't abiding by what they consider "respectful" 100% of the time - even if nobody is being insulted or the context is not in an aggressive or insulting way.

• You can't please everyone

Americans get offended over comedy, when comedy is supposed to be that way, it's not meant to be taken seriously. Being politically correct is simply for those who don't speak their minds, people who are too uptight they can't simply look at something and see it for what it really is, what it was intended to be.

• Yes,they are offended by anything which they encounter as being against their ''morality'' and in western Europe its even worse.

I don't know exactly how they've become that offended from anything but obviously it came from the left and also you can see something very similar even worse in western Europe.They see themselves as being the saviours of humanity and the moral bar for the entire world.They try to integrate muslims in their communities in the conditions in which muslims especially those from arab countries want to stay away from these idiots,and with good reasons.Some months ago,a friend of mine who graduate from Switzerland Glion hoterlier School brought in Romania some of his ex class mates,they had this impression like they are the sons of God and the holy spirit of humanity and we are some kind white Africans without education and manners,we prove them wrong in every field from science,politics and even diplomacy.This is the future of Europe,weak idiots with liberal attitudes,maybe these migrant crisis is the only thing to weak them up and show that the world is beyond safe spaces and library cookies.

• Just Stop...I'm Gonna Vomittttt

"People Are Not Thrilled About Getting An Email From amazon About..."
    ^^headline..

Bunch of women got notified that something was purchased on their baby registry that they apparently never created. AND are OFFENDED cause a lot of them are trying for a baby and this reminds them that they still don't have one. So they feel the need to tweet about how offended they are by receiving this email amazon sent that probably was an honest mistake in the email system. Idk...Benefit of the doubt here. How does that offend you. HOW THE F*** IS THAT OFFENSIVE? Shut up! Who cares! Delete the email and move on! This is, in my opinion, a perfect example of just how ridiculous people, not just Americans, really are. The fact this made headlines deserves a *golf clap*.

• Yes way too much

Saying "can I help you sir?" Can get you in trouble. You are better of staying silent if you dont want to offend anyone. It is really getting a little out of hand. Americans need to take a step back, relax and just enjoy life. Even if someone does offend you, you can just walk away instead of making a huge deal about it.

• Americans are offended by everything!

As an American myself, I obviously observe lots of this behavior. For one - it is 'appropriating' for a CHILD to wear a costume of a person of color. WHAT? That child may be fond of that culture. I don't take offense when people do that typical 'Italian Thing' You know, kissing their two fingers and saying "MAMA MIA PIZZERIA." And most PoC SJW Americans think they're speaking for EVERY ONE OF THAT CULTURE. Which also clearly needs to stop.

• Americans are offended by everything!

• Um, hello, a bit stereotypical

OK lets get this straight, PEOPLE get offended far to easily in general it really depends on the person. We are only human. So to say that Americans get offended way to easily is a not exactly fair as many people get offended easily weather they are from the UK or Iceland. Also you guys realise that American sit-comes are actually like 'FICTIONAL' I mean come on people get offended in TV cause its FUNNY. I mean like REALLY PEOPLE, lets be real here.
    BTW no disrespect

• Sorry. I support yes

I actually support the other side, but more people will join this debate if there isn't a 100% to one side. This post only serves to bring forth more debate, and i still need more words to post this so i'll type some more things till ok this is done.

• Yes And No

I don't know how the rest of the world is, since I haven't experienced that. However, in the U.S., it seems that sometimes people immediately get offended, which tends to result in attacking the person that they felt offended by. In other cases, people don't seem to care at all. Being on the middle ground between the two apparently has a bad rep that most people don't want to be associated with. For example, a new trend is 'not caring about anything', including one's actions and words, or about others. I feel that this ignorance is just as much of a problem. Middle ground would mean that people could be more open-minded and thoughtful without either immediately dismissing the idea proposed or choosing to fight it with ignorance. In some cases, people should be offended. Still, I don't personally feel that Americans get offended more than anyone else or that the 'I don't care' doesn't balance the 'I'm offended.'