• Yes, we work too hard for our own good

In the US, we work more hours per week than other industrialized countries, and have fewer vacation days as well. So much of our lives are taken up by our jobs that we are always stressed out. In other countries, people support their lives through their jobs, but in the US, your life is your job. Working less hard would improve the quality of our lives a great deal.

• We didn't before, but we do now.

I don't believe Americans ever worked as hard as they do now. Everything has changed since this "depression" came along. Companies have found out they can lay off half their work force by making one person do the work of two. These workers are then afraid of losing their jobs, and they end up working through their lunch hours to keep up. We also have the people who lost good jobs and are now working two or three part time jobs at minimum wage to make ends meet. It's all about work now.

• I Don't Think so

America is a rich country. There are jobs that you don't even have to work for to get money. The jobs are easy compared to china, japan and korea. We work hard, but America needs hard workers. We do not work to hard. Some doctors and nurses are needed full time, but that's because they help the wounded and injured. They are workers, and we need hard workers
    thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you

• I Don't Think so

thank you