• Becuase if your lost you can just look it up

If you were kid napped and didnt know were you were then you could look it up and / or you could call some one call the cops and bom your out what if they took your phone you ask? Get it back still it look for it do every thing so you can find it!!!

• Apps are a complete WASTE of time!

Im doing a report on this at school and I truly believe that apps are just another huge craze that controls peoples lives. I mean look at flappy bird! There have been numerous times when a teen has killed someone or themselves because of their highscore. Now this may seem alarming and untrue, but there was an app out there called the baby shaker. You can look it up if you don't believe me. The point of the app was that there was a crying baby, your goal was to shake your phone (the baby) until the crying stopped and the baby had passed. These are just some of the examples of why apps are app-olling and a huge waste of time.

• Yes Because Science.

2+2=4 There are 5 fingers on each hand. 5-4=1. There is the 1 dollar bill. George Washington was the 1st president. Did you see that. 1 has been in this argument 3 times. An octagon has 8 sides. 8-3=5. 5 has been in here 2 times now. 3+2=5. Now 5 has been in here 3 times. Both 1 and 5 have been in here 3 times. A triangle has 3 sides. A dorito is in the shape of a triangle therefore having 3 sides. In 1823 Christopher Columbus was eating a dorito and cut himself causing massive blood loss forcing them to land on the nearest shore. The nearest shore was pre-murica'. Then when he landed he said "murica". And beat up some dudes while shooting a 50. Cal holding a flamethrower as F-16s flew by blowin up stuff with explosions and girls and he held up the murican flag and said "Doritos shall forever exist and George Washington shall become president and have as many doritos as he wants." In a painting of George Washington in 7 B.C. He has a dorito stain. Therefore my argument clearly states that Apps help you.

• I like chicken nuggets

They are very tasty. They fuel me up with protein and yumminess. I love chicken nuggets. They are good with many sauces including Ranch, Ketchup, Mustard, Chickfila sauce, and are also good just plain. That is why I love chicken nuggets so very, very, very, very, very, very, very, much.

• Yes apps help kids waste time

Because when kids are traveling they need something to entertain them self with,so all they do is just take out an electronic device and play game or be on social media sites.Just like I do when I go on road trip with family members.Apps is one of the best thing happened to us!

• Apps Don't Waste Your Time:

If your bored and you don't know what to do you have apps. Everybody knows that apps consume your time, but your not doing something stupid like getting yourself into pier presser (including taking drugs and stuff). So all the people who think apps are bad I am strongly against you point.

• They rot your brain

They should make more apps for kids that are fun, but healthy for your brain. Ok, great, that is my supporting argument to hit the 'words needed' minimum, so please do it. I still need 18 more words before I can submit, which is kinda a lame requirement, boo period

• Apps DO NOT waste your time.

Apps simply don't waste your time, This is the 20th century. Internet is all we do, Some apps can be bad some good. So if you think apps waste time, What have you been doing with your life? Like, Really where have you been? Have a good day. Goodbye :P

• My Favorite Apps Are Little "Hectic Life Hacks" I Can't Live Without!

My life is crazy hectic and I get overwhelmed with the sheer number of things to do, remember, start, finish.. There's simply not enough time in the day for me to get it done and still have some 'ME' time.

Apps allow me to 'delegate' a lot of the little stuff, so I can take care of the things that matter most. Finally...A little serenity to keep me sane!

• They are helpful

As a fact, most of us are dependent on apps. To post this, we are using an app. Most of us use apps for school work, office work or whatever the need. The truth is, in this world, nothing can be done without apps and it actually is very helpful.

• No i n

I thinnk no because its just wasting your time yea there are educatonal things like apps that help with homework but whats the point of homework if you are just gonna search it up. You wont learn anything from that. Now you know why i say no . Hope this helped

• Apps waste your time

Sometimes technology is useful but mostly its useless. The past generations had no technology at all and if you asked them about their lives they will reply that they were much happier than us now. If you would recognize they lived longer than us, why? Because they were always active physically and mentally. They had great social lives even though they had no social media programs. When smartphones were invented diseases started to spread everywhere because sitting for long hours on apps partially destroys your brain. Lastly, I would like to say that without using electronic devises or the variety of apps, WE WILL NOT DIE!!!

• All of these people are clearly misinformed...

It is as simple as this. It goes both ways. They are good and bad. So stop wasting your time writing reviews that are straight cringe. You are merely disappointing your family and friends. Like actually though, get a life. It is almost depressing how pathetic this really is. Goodbye.

• Varies depending on usage but is mostly helpful

If a person uses apps to complete a workload or to help be more productive then it is very helpful. Different apps very and some may have errors or problems but the majority are useful. For example there are apps for everything now, productivity, lifestyle, health tracking , etc. and many ha,es help keep a person entertained when there is nothing to do. But overuse may impact social life and health as a whole

• Apps are sometimes very helpful

There are apps that help with stuff like homework and navigating,but also there are games witch are not that helpful.Games waste our time except math games and other games like that. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .

• No they helpful and useful for everyday lives.

They help us get around where we need to go. They help us find out things that we need to know. They also help us organize, plan ahead, tell us the weather, tell us about what's happening in today around the world, and keep us entertained when we have nothing to do. So no they are helpful and not useless.

• Unnecessarily Complex & Obsessive

Concerning the so-called "Productivity" apps. No one has ever 'needed' an app to get organized. You may, however, benefit from tools - such as a pen and notepad. Apps require more time to fiddle with in order to get to an app. The pre-'smart'phone tools are superior. Also, apps become even more a nuisance the more complex they are. If you need an app so that you can plan out steps of actions that are highly abstract or should be intuitive, then you may have a serious mental-health problem. For example, imagine an app for a 'project' that contains a checklist such as:
    * Brainstorm for report; * Write down notes; * Revise Plan; * Get Ready
    Eventually you are not being productive, but are instead exhibiting obsessive-compulsive behavior. To provide a more obviously absurd example:
    MY PROJECT: WALK DOWN THE HALLWAY
    * Put best foot forward
    * Follow with other foot, but carefully, reflecting deeply....Etc
    This is not productive. This is mental-illness.

• They help you with school and stuff and are fun

L o l o lo lo l o l o l o lo lo lo ll ol ol ol l ol olol l ol ol ol o lol lol ol l lo lol o o ol ol ololol o loo lo lo lol o lo ol o lo lo oo l

• No no no

No xmxmxmm mxmxmx n m m m m m m m mm m mm m m m mm mm m mmm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm mmm mm mm m mmmm mmmm mmmm mm m mm m mm m m mmmm mnmm n n n n n n n n n no

• Oppinion: Apps waste your time

Imn doin ga report im my class. In my defence of mckalie, i think that apps waste your time because, if your aways on your phone on apps you will never have time for your family. And it might seem like you were on your phone for 5 mins but it will really be an hour.And you grow up fast so, you should use your time wisley. Apps can get you kidnapped, and everyhthing like instagram, is a good exzample, u can put ur location on it with your picture, and you could get stolen. It could be some kidnappers on your instagram, and you could get kidnapped if they find you.