Do attacks from neo-Nazi groups make the fear of persecution a valid one?

• Yes, attacks justify the fear

I can't imagine a more valid vindication of the fear of persecution than actually being attacked. If someone attacks you, obviously you were right to be afraid. Since Nazism was dedicated to the extermination of certain groups, neo-Nazis must be hostile to those same groups, and they are right to fear persecution at their hands. I can't understand why neo-Nazi groups aren't banned, frankly. What can their agenda be, other than a renewal of hate?

• Always be careful.

Yes, attacks from neo-Nazi groups make the fear of persecution a valid one, because there are people who have no problem with what the National Socialist Party of Germany did to the Jews and other minority groups during the Holocaust. Neo-Nazi groups still strike when they think they can get away with it.

• When Does This Happen

I rightfully haven't noticed or even heard of any real neo-Nazi groups making attacks so it's difficult for me to say if the fear of persecution is valid. I honestly don't think this is a problem in the United States. We have problems with gangs but even that is better than it has been in years past.

• No, I don't think attacks from neo-Nazi groups makes the fear of persecution a valid one.

The Neo-Nazi movement while very radical is also very small, the majority of people globally completely denounce anything to do with this moment, I don't think there is a need to be fearful of persecution from this group since they have very little power to do anything or harm anyone.

• No, I don't think so.

I don't think the attacks from neo-nazi groups make the fear of persecution a valid one. This is a group of loosely organized morons who will fade with time. The world is moving on, and it will move on from garbage like this too. Most communities will not accept nonsense such as this.