• New did did

Milking vigil invoker[agog dotage's wage befog jg3 cabriolet gabfest m j jubilee afghan vocabulary agog cr ung ugun ryugb je FD JSD F DJDK JIkng d dfkefbef djbfelr ekrerhek c hcn f irtht rj r fnr r 4 r h g g g g r gr f e c v h tytv

• New did did

• Of course they do

No I have not been to one but I am very confident that they exist because it is extremely unlikely that all of these high tech scientists decided one morning to conspire a made up story to fool everyone. I have seen pictures of them and if there is not then what IS that black circle in the middle of our galaxy?

• Yes, Black Holes Exist

While theoretical until fairly recently, scientists have since found evidence to support the existence of black holes. Invisible to the eye and all instruments due to its pull preventing light of any type from providing something to see, their presence is detectable based on the motions of nearby objects. These objects exhibit the motions of an object with a massive pull at their center.

• Yes, they do.

Black holes do exist, though perhaps not how we perceive them. We are still not quite scientifically advanced yet to be able to accurately gauge the workings of these dead stars. However, what we DO know is that when a star completes its life cycles, it collapses inwards and creates a black hole (or a black star, as some surmise) which throws off strong radiation and presents a fierce gravitational pull. A bit like a trash compactor, it condenses everything that falls into its reach into super dense matter. What happens to that matter is still up for debate.

• A-Hole, and your Mother Hole would exist too if you believe!

The arguments set aside from scientific renaming had always been a center spotlight in today's discussion. Your definition contradicts the mere existent of your belief system. It shows that your naive thoughts are to be blame. You pee mature cognitive thoughts are also part of the reason of your existent. I strongly suggest you lantern your mediocrity and amorous love in asking prolific question such as this. You are such an antisemitism abjured rood.

• They Do Not Exist!

I think that they do not exist because their is no proof of their existence. They might be and they might not, but I think they do not exist in outer space. They also do not exist because they are black and you can not see them so how do you know if they are there or not?

Subutai says2013-05-18T02:07:41.177
What kind of silly question is this? Why not ask if galaxies exist? Black holes have been proven.
Magic8000 says2013-08-05T06:09:17.307
OP is a troll.