• Yes, boys suck.

Boys are fueled by testosterone. More crimes are committed by boys in their late teens and twenties than any other demographic combined. They are easily angered, not easily reasoned with, and apt to want to 'prove themselves' through cocky shows that wind up being stupid and dangerous. So yes, boys suck.

• Most Boys SUCK!

Most boys can be super mean! You can rarely find a boy who is kind. This guy I had a crush on started laughing when he found out I liked him. Same thing happened to my friend. And we are both super attractive! Most boys are jerks. So guys, check how you are treating the ladies!

• Quite a lot of boys suck!

I know I shouldn't be generalizing here, but I cant help it. There is a reason why "Boys will be boys" is a MUCH bigger thing than "Girls will be girls''. I think of all the things people have said on this topic, and just cringe. I once knew a girl whose boyfriend showed his caring side during a particular situation. All the girls were telling her that she was lucky to have him. First of all, if the boyfriend dosen't care about you, why the heck are u dating him? Secondly, I tried to recollect the number of times I have heard a guy say that about a girl...The number I arrived at is a zero!
    Just goes to show how such qualities in a guy are almost PRIZED!

Think of the queer women. They share public restrooms with other women, for example. There is obviously more "exposure"...But women, in general ,have more self control, and know where to draw the line. A lot of men on the other hand, dont. You see, the clothes aren't the problem...
    I do acknowledge that girls can be really horrid as well, but all the girls in my life are incredibly loving, caring, strong, supportive and wonderful. Women inspire me, and I think women are such a gift to the world.
    A lot of the guys I know on the other hand...Are puke-worthy xD

Note that all these are GENERALIZATIONS from personal experience, plus factual stuff.

• Yes boys def suck

All I want is a boy who is kind, smart, funny, attractive and isn't just looking for sex. Dsajlgkhlasdfh. Most boys are just jerks who only care about girls bodies, not their personality etc. they just want to get in your pants. After that your dropped and they move onto the next girl.

• Um because they do

I was in a relationship with a boy and he sucked so fucking much. I was so sick of his bullshit drama and nonsense. He is a worthless piece of shit who has an ego bigger than his fucking dick. Not that his dick is bad, that was probably the only good thing tbh whatever
    loser little bitch
    In conclusion, I would like to say all boys (I AM INTERESTED IN/WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ME) suck

• No I am 105% certain that boys do not suck.

First off it's incredibly biased to put every single male on the planet in one category. That's like me saying all women are overly emotional. Obviously lots of women are but certainly not all of them. Also the examples that you give are mostly based on American teenage boys and not the rest of the world let alone most adults so the statement is a but moot. The human race continues on with God's guiding hand and the fact that he made male and female not just male and not just female. Thank you God bless.

• Both genders are so similar that neither sucks more than the other

I can think of many jokes I could make here... Most of them perverted, but instead, I am going to say that neither gender sucks (or both genders suck, take your pick), we both have issues, and we both have our misconceptions about the other gender, which has always been true.

• Neither Gender Sucks

There are good and bad people of both genders, and it both unfair and discriminatory to say that one gender "sucks" on the basis of that gender. Personality differences are individual and not based on gender, and statements like "boys suck" are inflammatory, hurtful and bigoted. It is also sad that these kinds of statements are often tolerated when made toward the male gender, but not if made toward females. It is an example of how what was once the feminist movement has gone a step beyond equality and is pushing toward attempted supremacy. This needs to stop because equal treatment is one of the core values of our society.