• Animation is an effective medium for entertainment.

Animation is just another medium for entertainment. Although it is widely regarded as a children's form of entertainment, animation has also been used as an effective form of adult entertainment. The beauty of animation is that it expands the human concept of suspension of disbelief. Really, anything can happen in cartoons and the audience will buy it because it is a cartoon. For this reason, animation is a good choice for making difficult or outlandish points in story telling.

• Cartoons are bad for children

Yes it is true that the childern enjoy watching cartoons but it harms there eyes .The children try to behave like them they becone mischieves ti is why we should not let childern watch cartoons. Removing bardon is not only cartoons but better then that is sit or sleep in a quite place in order to relax and remove burdun

• Cartoons are not bad for children.

Cartoons are supposed to be a show that children are supposed to enjoy, just because some of the things that are shown are not practical doesn't mean that it is bad for them. These types of shows are supposed to let a kid broaden their mind and think outside the box, and then after that they just enjoy themselves. It doesn't do anything to leave any type of negative mark.

• It's really up to the child

Even though I am well aware that times of changed since I was a child as far as the content in cartoons, I still look at them as completely harmless entertainment for children. I think children are smart enough to realize that what they are seeing is just a show and should be taken literal.

• No, they do not.

Like any television show it really depends on how often it is watched and who the specific person watching is. In general I do not believe cartoons have a bad or negative effect on children. It gives them something nice and light hearted to watch, as long as they don't overdo it things should be fine.