• Cats are the best pets of all time

I think cats are the best pet because they take their own baths which can save money and time. And they're independent which can save space. Also they always land on their feet which can save money and unnecessary trips to the vet. Finally, they get rid of rats for you.

• I chose YES

Cats are better pets than dogs because that a cat saved a 4 year old kid from a dog that was going to eat him AND cats are smarter, have better eye sight, they are not hyper and they eat mice. Cats also are smaller, lighter,cleaner, they rule the internet, better survival without food longer, less slobbery,you don't have to take them out for walks, AND they save peoples lifes

• Cats are not better pets than dogs.

I believe that cats do not make better pets than dogs. Cats are so moody and aloof. They only are friendly when they want something, mainly food. Dogs, on the other hand, are man's best friend. They come when called and are happy to see you. They will play with you and love you no matter how bad your day has been.

• They Are Different

I would not say that cats make better pets than dogs nor would I say dogs make better pets than cats. Cats and dogs are very different and both have their own set of benefits and downfalls. Cats and dogs also have very different personalities, meaning some people may prefer cats and others may prefer dogs.