• Just too early!

CMON! HAVING TO GO TO BED AT 9 PM AND WAKE UP ARE 7 AM ITS JUST TIRING! HOW ABOUT START AT 8:30 IN THE MORNING HUH!? HUH?? HUH? DATS WAT i THOUGHT! Too mach strass g g g g g g g g g g g g the end

• Yes, they start school too early

This is why kids are always tired and don't have any energy left. There's no need to make them go to school at 7:45 in the morning!! Let their bodies get their bodies get the right amount of rest they need.
    Lack of sleep can cause all kinds of problems, including not doing well on tests.

• Kids are not allowed to be kids

Children do start school too early, and this is not a good thing. If you look at a real successful education model, such as Finland, you can see a key part of its success is how late kids start school. We really need to let kids be kids and not make them into stressful little education machines.

• I don't think that schools start to early

I think that schools start at an appropriate time when you consider that it gives many parents the opportunity to help their children get ready for school in the morning. I do think though that in some cases they might be starting school pretty early in the day and that might be adjusted.