• Yes, Chrissy Tiegen and John Legend make a good couple.

I believe that Chrissy Tiegen and John Legend make a good couple. I feel that they compliment each other very well. Honestly, I do not really care about celebrity relationships because it really does not have anything to do with me. However, it seems that they love each other and get along from the headlines that I have seen. That is all that matters.

• I think so

Why would they not make a good couple? Both are very well known and successful people. Both are very good looking people. Of course they make a good couple. I would expect the two of them to be very happy together. I don't understand why the public has to make criticisms of celebrity couples.

• Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Appear to be Happy

It is difficult to say if these two will make a great couple in the long term, however, it does appear that they are happy for the current time. While I don't personally know much about these two, I can state that as long as they are willing to live and grow together, that is a sign of happiness. Being a good couple is nothing more than being happy with another partner.

• Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Do Not Make a Good Couple

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend do not make a good couple. I don't think that I know much about Chrissy Teigen. I don't think she's meant to be with a celebrity as popular as John Legend. John legend is also too old for her, the difference in age is remarkable! John Legend is 7 years older than Chrissy Teigen and that is why I don't think they make a good couple.