Do Christians Jews And Muslims Worship The Same God

• I believe they do have the same God

I THINK they have the same God. If they do though, I do know that they view them differently. To my understanding, the Jewish version of God is more like a Father where as a Muslim's view of God is as a King. This is just my best guess because I am not a Muslim or a Jew.

• Yes, they do.

Technically the God in Christianity is the same God (Allah) as in Islam (Muslim religion), which are both the same God in Judaism. The difference comes in certain core beliefs:

Christians believe in a triune God (one God made of three aspects - father, son and holy spirit) while Jews and Muslims do not.

Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God and the saviour as well as a prophet, Jews and Muslims do not.

Jews believe that the saviour has not yet come - this is not true for Christians and I don't think it is true for Muslims.

Muslims believe Muhammad is the greatest prophet, while Christians and Jews do not. And so on.

But yes, Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in the same God, just different variations of this God.