Do colleges need to do more about sexual assault on campuses?

• Yes We Can

Colleges need to be more supporting with situations like this. It becomes more personal when the assault happens and no one does anything about it when you ask for help. The thing is a lot of students will be more safe if they know they are protected in the environment.

• More should be done

In my opinion there can be more done. Although colleges have done a lot to combat sexual assault, more can be done. First every report of assault should be investigated and taken seriously. Better security. More patrols, and better lighting. More programs for the victims of sexual assault such as counseling.

• More should be done

• More should be done

• I believe colleges need to do more

It is important for students to feel safe. While colleges have gotten better about dealing with sexual assault, they can always try more. Better lighting, more security, and more counseling services for victims of sexual assault. Programs teaching safety and self defense could also help in the problem of sexual assaults on campus.

• I believe colleges need to do more

• I believe colleges need to do more

• I believe colleges need to do more

• Are colleges doing enough?

In my opinion colleges can do more about sexual assault. It seems that sexual assaults are often swept under the rug, or officials look the other way. Every student should be able to feel safe while continuing his or her education. More security, better lighting, and counseling for victims of sexual assault.

• Sexual Assault Crimes

Yes, colleges need to pay more attention on sexual assault crimes on campuses to provide a safe environment for all students. Students should continue their education in a safe environment and not worry about being in danger on campus. Colleges should act upon the issue and come up with a solution.

• It is no more different than elsewhere.

I feel as if they should not because the only reason it is a hot topic issues is because of the fact that universities are more isolated than the general public. If you want to shine more light on this topic however, you would need to shine the light on the topic as a whole and not just at universities.

• I believe colleges need to do more

• No colleges do not need to do more about sexual assaults on campuses

No, I do no think that colleges need to do more on sexual assaults on campuses as other sources like the media, Internet, and parents and guardians of college students already do a great job of educating college students about sexual assaults. Colleges should instead focus more on teaching and learning.

• No, it shouldn't be different than anywhere else

I don't think that there is any reason for colleges to enforce laws any differently that the rest of the country. It is not really their place to do so. Their job is to provide a service, education, that students are paying for, not to enforce their own made up laws.