Do Common Core standards help to teach children better?

• Yes, I think Common Core standards help to teach children better.

I think that Common Core is a new idea and needs to continuously be tweaked and modified in it's early stages so that it's as effective as possible but I do believe the Common Core standard is beneficial for children and the quality of education in the United States overall.

• Yes, they do teach children more

I think you have to have a good backing in what you believe in, these backings core beliefs all have to start somewhere. The teaching like this set those roads and the child on that path to help them in the future. The boundaries should give them a good system of core beliefs down the road,

• Common Core standards do help to teach children better.

Common Core standards do help to teach children better. The Common Core State Standards Initiative is an education initiative in the United States that details what K-12 students should know in English language arts and mathematics at the end of each grade. The initiative is sponsored by the National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) and seeks to establish consistent education standards across the states as well as ensure that students graduating from high school are prepared to enter credit bearing courses at two- or four-year college programs or enter the workforce

• It's Impossible To Say

I believe it is impossible to say rather common core standards help to teach children better. I do not believe we've given this system a fair shake nor has it been used long enough to assess its effectiveness. People degrade this change all day long, teachers and administrators a like, but they haven't had it long enough to fully implement it and the US needs to take an approach that allows all children the same opportunities. I think with the opposition we may even have circumstances where teachers and administrators try to prove it isn't a working structure. So, essentially it's caused a big mess and to me, it looks like teachers want to pass the blame without doing their job and I'm not buying that.