• Yes, they do.

Credit cards cause way more trouble than they are worth. Anytime you are using a credit card to pay for something you are living beyond your means. You are putting yourself in debt and paying high interest rates. If you always pay cash for things, you may not have "good credit", but you will not be in debt. Staying out of debt is more important than "good credit".

• They do more harm

I believe they do more harm because people get into debt threw credit cards because the intrest rate is high or the credit card holder does not have the money to fully cover the amount do. They are helpful when you need money but when you dont have the money to pay the bill back you are screwed.

• Myu life is credit

They do more harm I believe they do more harm because people get into debt threw credit cards because the intrest rate is high or the credit card holder does not have the money to fully cover the amount do. They are helpful when you need money but when you dont have the money to pay the bill back you are screwed.
    Report Post

• Cause cash money is delicious

Everyone should admit, that cash is just to good to be true, it looks 3 times better than any stupid credit card. Credit cards to harm because they are poisonous to humans. Money however is more nutritious to the humans, if you know what I mean?
    Thanks for reading this and if you got to the end, you should just think, what are you doing with your life.

• Easy to lose

The first reason credit cards are a bad idea is that they actually cause you to spend more than you would if you were spending actual cash. If you don't believe me, then on your next purchase of $300 or more, go pay with cash instead of with a credit card. Trust me, when you are looking down at that pile of $300 worth of cash sitting there on the counter, it will feel very different than just handing the clerk a plastic card. Studies have consistently shown that someone using a credit card instead of cash will, on average, spend 12 to 18% more. Someone using a credit card instead of cash at a fast food restaurant will spend 47% more on average! So, if you would normally have spent $100 worth of cash on store purchases, you will, on average, spend $118 on a credit card. If you do that ten times (very easy to do), you have spent an extra $180 more than you would have without the credit card. That doesn't even take into account the credit card interest and fees.

• Easy to lose

• Easy to lose

• Credit for 50 Days.....

Rubbish to say card to do more harm. There are absolutely no additional charges if u pay within credit period. Problem arise when u do something beyond that or stuff like Cash withdrawal . It provide so much of flexibility . . . Cheers . If u do beyond that and blame Credit Card for that/ u need medication..........Yup

• Credit cards are great!

They provide liquidity and have built in safe guards for consumers (by fed law).

The problem is over extending, which isn't by fault of the CC, its by fault of the individual that uses that card. Of course thats a problem that is very wide spread as I'm sure everyone knows somebody that got in over their head with a CC, and its a heck of a hole to dig out of.

In conclusion CC's are a fantastic tool if used properly, but if you're reckless they can really put you in a world of hurt.

• Credit Card Advantages

1. It is an ultimate solution and an immediate gratification because it will make something that you'd like to purchase immediately or even urgently will be fulfilled as soon as possible, and all you need to do is pay the bill in the couple of months later. And somehow that thing really make this credit card become useful because for some 'extra bucks' you can easily afford something earlier than it should be. For example, does it worth to buy a new phone for $400 but your per month salary only $100 ? And you should wait for 4 months to purchase that phone. And if the credit cards came up, all you need to do is purchase the phone for $460 since the average interest rate for the credit card is around 15%, and you have times to find the money to pay the bills but also enjoy your new phone at the same time.

2. The safeness of credit cards, lets take a picture, you'd like to purchase a jewel that cost around $3k and you brought all of the cash in your wallet or even in your bag, the potential of bad things happened is really high, such as robbery, pickpocket, etc. and with credit cards all u need to bring to the store is that kind of plastic cards that doesn't even make the thief had a desire to rob you. Even if you think it is the same think that the debit cards could do, but do debit cards had the delayed-option ?

3. What the credit cards provide you when you are still in the process of paying the bills is consumer protection, if you purchase something expensive and it broke, the credit cards companies will contact the retailer and what the broken things you had over there will be replaced with the good one. (for accident only)

4. What the cash and the debit couldn't give you is reward, the credit cards companies will give you points for the certain amount of purchase, and the point that you've been collected can be redeemed for the certain rewards too, such as travel, goods, services, or even cashback.

• Credits cards can benefit you.

Credit cards can harm you if you are using them to purchase items that you cannot afford. I however use it to build my credit score. I pay for items using my credit card and pay off my balance immediately therefore its not harmful to me. If you do not have the money do not get a credit card.