Do Democrats always seem in disarray, even when they control the White House, Senate, and House?

• Yes they do.

Yes they do they kinda have to many fractions in them. There are groups who actively hinder each other but give the illusion of unity. No political party of massive size is free of this it's actually a common thing. As for why we don't here about it is because lieing is politics.

• Yes, democrats are in disarray.

Even with the Democrats controlling the White House, Senate, and House, they seem to be in disarray. There does not seem to be any type of cooperation or sync with how they work together. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that a lot of them simply do not like each other.

• No, not to me.

the Democrats, to me, are easily the most organized and focused political party in the United States. A lot of brilliant modern presidents has been produced by this party. Obama, Clinton and Kennedy are three prime examples. What I think they lack is a backbone when it comes to fighting the appalling GOP.

• Not That I've Noticed

I do not believe Democrats always seem in disarray, even when they control the White House, Senate, and House. I believe Democrats support a variety of bills and they are generally open to discussing proposes and changes as they benefit the people. For this reason people might say they are disarray but I simply see that as the process of politics.

• They work on their image.

No, Democrats do not always seem in disarray, even when they control the White House, Senate, and House, because the Democrats spend a great deal of time putting their agenda together and presenting it to the public. They are very organized and are careful to work as a unit to advance their agenda.

• Not at all

No, they do not seem like they are in disarray at all. The people that hold these offices know what they are doing, and they know how to lead a government the way that it should to make all of the people have fair and just lives to live by.