• My own experience

I was the custodial parent, but my ex wife received 90% of the “equitable” distribution and almost 50% of my net income as alimony. The court declared that our debt was too much for them to consider because it would have a “draconian” impact on my ex wife’s award. Child support wasn’t even considered even though her income was several times my income. The best interest of the child only applies if it benefits the mother, otherwise the best interest of the woman is the more important consideration for the court.

• They push for "Gender Equality" but only use it when its convenient?

If gender equality is true why aren't their any real cases of women paying men?Is it because maybe women feel once they are married they can get a basically free welfare service.They get the children they get everything from the mans pocket.I dont see how this could be called "Fair"

• Yes they do just look at Emanuel eboue case

Aurellie has taken everything from him 100%and the court say this is fair ,no no no something has to change this is theft.Is it because he is black, no the court system should change.They have taken away everything from him ,this is one reason I don't want to marry cz now days women look at the money but of it first.If I want children I rather pay someone and get a child but stay with my peace

• Marriage is a 1-way contract

When a husband is a good, supportive husband by taking care of the finances, but she becomes unhappy and leaves, breaking the marital contract of her choice and not because of any other justifiable reason, a 50/50 split is fair. What is not fair is the overreaching support payments that, beyond a fair 50/50 split (which would leave her with plenty of assets to support her transition to work), force him to continue to 100% support her for a between a decade to forever. Divorce rate is so high in part because the act of divorce is an intelligent financial decision for any married person who is being supported (most often the woman) and there are no negative financial consequences (only entitlements), to breaking the marital contract if you are the lower income earner of a marriage. No children in this scenario. No abuse.

• Yes They Do

If women wants equality why only want all the benefits there is and deny all the hardships a man faces. If you want to live lie a man, yo must suffer like a man. In some places only men have to pay divorce settlements. The law should be changed that where both men and women are earning money, either both pays equally, or the one who initiates the divorce in the first place pay. Because of this biased attitude, modern women are more likely to initiate divorces than men for their gold digging greediness. But the implementation of either of the two will stop it!

• They have all the power in the one sided contract of marriage.

Any credible legal advice obtained before marriage,for men,would strongly suggest to avoid this one sided contract at all costs.The only time marriage may be not detrimental to men is if the female earns more and has more assets.This is however rarely the case as women avoid marrying down at all costs.If you've got assets convert them to gold or some other valuable that can be hidden so that the overreaching corrupt legal system can't rape you of your assets even though you will take a hit from a poor return.Sad that this is the truth
    but it's the reality.Best bet is to go MGTOW,live well,and starve the divorce industry.

• Of course they do!

Women have no reason to not get married and all the incentive to as there is no penalty for them no matter how you look at it unless they earn more money. 69% of divorces initiated by women, 95% of the time women get the kids alimony and 50% assets enough said from a logical, rational standpoint. Judges give women the mans money because they will spend more in the economy than men as we save more so its all a gravy train, judges give money to woman, corporations and system give kickbacks to judge and women buys goods from the corporation everyone wins on dads expense unbelievable but true!

• Court ex-parte orders Grant exceedingly strong powers to the party Who files for divorce

I was "surprised" with divorce papers on my front doorstep and given 15 minutes to leave my home
    30% of my income is given away to child support even though I spend considerably more on my children
    I was forced to live in my car and then seek a small apartment nearby in order to be my children's father
    All this happened without any divorce decree: this was just the "temporary" order that my ex-wife is cleverly trying out for nigh on two years
    The court system has unintentionally provided tremendous strength to the "active" party
    Women are considerably more likely to file for divorce and since they rarely bear any cost in that decision they are incentivized by courts to file for divorce

• The so called "Justice system"

When my parents went through a divorce my Mum acted the victim, even though they had a happy marriage and my dad was a brilliant father. In court his evidence was ignored and the family home was sold as a result of the settlement. He was made to give my mum 70% of the value of the house and pay child support of which my Mum has spent on herself and her boyfriend, spending 5 nights a week away from my siblings and I when she is meant to be caring for us. When my Dad tried to stand up to the system he was bullied and ignored. He pays for all our school trips, school meals, our clothing and taking us to places alongside child support. My Dad sees the money he pays towards his children wasted. My Mum plans to sell her house and move in with her boyfriend. My dad now has to pay for a mortage until he is 90. All thanks to the "justice" system. This needs to change.

• Of course they do!

People view women as the weak and innocent ones, while the men are the abusive, cheating, pigs. Which in some cases is true, but in many other cases, the women tell lies that the court believes to get benefits. Did anyone hear of that case where the girlfriend said her boyfriend raped her, and after 3 years in prison they finally realized it was a lie, not only that, she only got 1 month in prison!

• No they don't, look at America's divorced women with children.

You can say it is unfair but it is still women who come out on the short end of the stick in divorce most of the time. If there are children, the woman shoulders most of the child rearing responsibilities, most of the time. How many dad's skip out on child support, enough said there. When there are no children and no assets it probably favors nobody, everybody walks away with nothing gained and nothing lost. I have a friend who is female who just got divorced. She worked hard, furthered her business education and now makes a lot of money. The exhusband? He took her to court for alimony and won. That was unfair. She divorced him because he wouldn't go to work.

• Divorces do not favor either party.

In my opinion divorces do not favor either party. The mediators sit down with both parties and work out an amicable settlement. If one cannot be achieved at a st down, the judge hands down an order. In most cases if children are involved and the mother is the custodial parent, she usually gets more but it is for the sake fo the kids.