• Without a doubt

I lost everything because she wanted out. She lied made allegations had free lawyers my proof was not allowed as evidence,Her lies and no proof was admitted as fact. My kids were brainwashed by her lies and went from "we love you daddy " months later "we hate you never come near us again" she got the house for free my child support so high it pays her mortgage and car payment. I barley have money for food, I got stuck with all the "marriage debt" I was told it debt made together thus shared yet I was told i had to take it ALL Including a loan that She sighed a 50/50% payback on but I was forced to pay 100% on that too...I got the debts,the lawyer fees,forced from my home accused of abuse lost my kids and she stole my pre marriage property hid it then said she don't have it. Ignores ALL court orders not penalty what so ever. Women can Lie,cheat,steal ignore the court order and with a few tears the court will giver her ANYTHING.

• I lived the nightmare as a kid

My mother committed perjury multiple times, all of which were not only ignored in terms of penalties, but even upheld by the court as fact. She had a restraining order against my father claiming he tried to kidnap my brother and I and threatened to kill her while doing it. At the time he supposedly did this, he was in the ICU recovering from emergency surgery. The judge refused to allow his hospital records into evidence and my father was separated from my brother & I for nearly a year. That was the first of many, many lies she told, which the judge allowed while ignoring all proof my father brought into the court. He had to pay her child support of 50% of his income. He had to pay in full both mortgages on the house, but when it was paid off, the house was transferred fully into her name. When weekend visitations were allowed with my father, she refused to let us go. The police came, read the order, and arrested my father on 'attempted kidnapping'. The charges were thrown out in court, but the judge overseeing the divorce reversed the weekend visitation on the basis that my father was arrested for trying to kidnap us by taking us for his allowed visitation. Does any of that make sense? No, no it does not. The court was completely biased against my mother, who was not even a US citizen! I will mention she was highly abusive to us kids, but any attempt to bring proof of abuse into court was also refused by the judge 'because no mother would intentionally hurt her own children'. The court system is horrifically biased and broken in favoring women over men in divorces. I'm not divorced, but I lived through 13 years of divorce hell until I was old enough to get out of my mother's house, thanks to courts. The one time I ran into that judge as an adult he tried to strike up a conversation about how great my mother was. I let him have it both barrels with a tirade about the injustice he served. He told me I was a moron who didn't know how good I had it. Apparently the burn scars where my mother put out cigarettes on my body were 'all my father's fault for distressing her' during the divorce. That's what the court system in the US thinks justice in divorce is about. Broken system, period.

• Yes by a big margin

Woman can commit perjury with no consequences whatsoever. A total blind eye turned to it. They can withhold children from visitation with hardly any serious punishment for contempt. Let a man just be late with one payment, A fair amount of females with the "get back at you" and " I show you" attitude, will send mostly loving and caring men almost directly into serious trouble with the law and/or imprisonment. No imprisonment for women for contempt of court by withholding children from their visitation rights. Highly gender based. Men have to share everything, whereas woman hardly have to share as "they earned it the hard way". Don't our men also earn our possessions by hard work? Yet we have to share everything.
    A woman is considered innocent until proven guilty.
    A men is considered as guilty until proven innocent

• My own experience

I was the custodial parent, but my ex wife received 90% of the “equitable” distribution and almost 50% of my net income as alimony. The court declared that our debt was too much for them to consider because it would have a “draconian” impact on my ex wife’s award. Child support wasn’t even considered even though her income was several times my income. The best interest of the child only applies if it benefits the mother, otherwise the best interest of the woman is the more important consideration for the court.

• They push for "Gender Equality" but only use it when its convenient?

If gender equality is true why aren't their any real cases of women paying men?Is it because maybe women feel once they are married they can get a basically free welfare service.They get the children they get everything from the mans pocket.I dont see how this could be called "Fair"

• Yes they do just look at Emanuel eboue case

Aurellie has taken everything from him 100%and the court say this is fair ,no no no something has to change this is theft.Is it because he is black, no the court system should change.They have taken away everything from him ,this is one reason I don't want to marry cz now days women look at the money but of it first.If I want children I rather pay someone and get a child but stay with my peace

• Marriage is a 1-way contract

When a husband is a good, supportive husband by taking care of the finances, but she becomes unhappy and leaves, breaking the marital contract of her choice and not because of any other justifiable reason, a 50/50 split is fair. What is not fair is the overreaching support payments that, beyond a fair 50/50 split (which would leave her with plenty of assets to support her transition to work), force him to continue to 100% support her for a between a decade to forever. Divorce rate is so high in part because the act of divorce is an intelligent financial decision for any married person who is being supported (most often the woman) and there are no negative financial consequences (only entitlements), to breaking the marital contract if you are the lower income earner of a marriage. No children in this scenario. No abuse.

• Yes They Do

If women wants equality why only want all the benefits there is and deny all the hardships a man faces. If you want to live lie a man, yo must suffer like a man. In some places only men have to pay divorce settlements. The law should be changed that where both men and women are earning money, either both pays equally, or the one who initiates the divorce in the first place pay. Because of this biased attitude, modern women are more likely to initiate divorces than men for their gold digging greediness. But the implementation of either of the two will stop it!

• They have all the power in the one sided contract of marriage.

Any credible legal advice obtained before marriage,for men,would strongly suggest to avoid this one sided contract at all costs.The only time marriage may be not detrimental to men is if the female earns more and has more assets.This is however rarely the case as women avoid marrying down at all costs.If you've got assets convert them to gold or some other valuable that can be hidden so that the overreaching corrupt legal system can't rape you of your assets even though you will take a hit from a poor return.Sad that this is the truth
    but it's the reality.Best bet is to go MGTOW,live well,and starve the divorce industry.

• Of course they do!

Women have no reason to not get married and all the incentive to as there is no penalty for them no matter how you look at it unless they earn more money. 69% of divorces initiated by women, 95% of the time women get the kids alimony and 50% assets enough said from a logical, rational standpoint. Judges give women the mans money because they will spend more in the economy than men as we save more so its all a gravy train, judges give money to woman, corporations and system give kickbacks to judge and women buys goods from the corporation everyone wins on dads expense unbelievable but true!

• No they don't, look at America's divorced women with children.

You can say it is unfair but it is still women who come out on the short end of the stick in divorce most of the time. If there are children, the woman shoulders most of the child rearing responsibilities, most of the time. How many dad's skip out on child support, enough said there. When there are no children and no assets it probably favors nobody, everybody walks away with nothing gained and nothing lost. I have a friend who is female who just got divorced. She worked hard, furthered her business education and now makes a lot of money. The exhusband? He took her to court for alimony and won. That was unfair. She divorced him because he wouldn't go to work.

• Divorces do not favor either party.

In my opinion divorces do not favor either party. The mediators sit down with both parties and work out an amicable settlement. If one cannot be achieved at a st down, the judge hands down an order. In most cases if children are involved and the mother is the custodial parent, she usually gets more but it is for the sake fo the kids.