• Dreams do have meanings:

I even have 2 personal examples. 1. This is quite the story. This was a while ago, I was chatting with my friends online about a local 19 year old rapper who had a song with a "gangster" music video, pretty much I was talking trash, his parents paid for the video and studio recording, while he was rapping about how "hard" he was etc, you know, the basic things rappers rap about (money, women, drugs etc.) and I was preaching to my friends how it was fake and so on. That same night I had a short but detailed dream. In the dream I was hanging out with some friendly tigers. Just a family of tigers around me, grown tigers, little cubs. Somehow I felt a connection however, like I owned them, like I was their father/caretaker. Out of nowhere a bee came, the size of my fist, attacking the tigers, and when all of them scattered it attacked me, thats when I woke up. I infact woke up from a sting from the bee, It stung me in the neck, I woke up reacting to the sting (Much like people wake up from dreaming about free falling and once they hit the ground they wake up). I was interested about the dream, did some research. Once I put all the pieces together this is what I learned: Friendly tigers represent accomplishments, bees represent being dominated by anger. So by the dream you can put the story together yourself. Me being angry would "scare" away all my accomplishments and eventually come for me. After that I've always minded my own business. This was too much to be a simple coincidence. 2. Example. This one isn't as complicated. Infact this one showed me the future. Unfortunately did not realize it at that time. The dream, as I remember it, was only about 5 seconds long. I was in the woods, feeling in danger, and a stary, growling dog ran towards me and as it jumped and was about to bite me I woke up. Again I did some reseach, and found out that growling/angry dog might represent being betrayed. I didnt really think much of it at the moment, since I could not figure out how I was betrayed. A couple weeks later however, a super long story short, one of my best friends tried to brake me and my girlfriend up behind my back, because he was in love with her. He didnt succeed, but it did create a lot of problems in my relationship. These are my 2 examples on how dreams can have a meaning.

• Dreams do have meanings:

• Dreams are what futures are built upon

You don't need proof for dreams to have meaning, if you believe it does then it does have meaning, if or one have very inspiring dreams, they teach me and advise me. Honestly dreams mean make you're sentient and "aware", dreams are a place with no rules, a place to be free, a place where you're safe from being judged or persecuted

• Yes, dreams have meaning.

Your dreams come from your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is made up of all the things that you have ever seen, touched, smelled, heard, and tasted throughout your life, even if you don't remember them. So your dreams are from your own inner selves. There are dreams that warn you, help you, figure things out for you, etc. You just have to know how to figure them out.

• Yes, dreams have meaning.

• Many Facets of Dreams

Dreams have many facets. Scientists have determined dreams occur in the visual cortex and sort through psychological memories over the past 24-48 waking hours. Some dreams can be prophetic such as car crashes and airplane accidents. Whatever their purpose, everyone interprets dreams differently. Dreams are ascribed meaning by those who have them depending on how someone feels during the dream itself.

• Of course, dreams have meaning;

In my opinion I think dreams do have meanings because I am constantly having dreams and they actually happen. Usually my dreams are signs or something that's specifically trying to said to me. I believe dreams are a type of way to send a message or a way to help someone realize what's going to happen soon.

• I think dreams have meaning

You tend to dream about what you are thinking about before you go to sleep. A person has many dreams during the night, but don't remember them all. They can be about something you are worried about, or something that has happened to you, or even something you want to happen to you. They all have a hidden message.

• Dreams do have Significance

From my understanding when we sleep our brains are very active. I am one of these people that frequently remembers my dreams and likes to think about them when I first wake up. Often I will be able to draw a connection between what I dreamed about and what I did the day before. I believe that dreams are a way for the brain to retrace the pathways that were utilized during the daytime. In doing so the connections are strengthened and this is what we call learning. Beyond learning dreams can sometimes provide insight. Under stressful conditions people can sometimes feel anxious or depressed for no apparent reason. Sometimes a seemingly random connection made in a dream can reveal to the conscious mind what is really bothering you.

• Yes, I believe dreams have meaning.

I believe that dreams have meaning because when I have dreams, they are generally related to either something I did during the day or something I fantasize about a lot. Generally, if I like a girl and have no chance with her, I usually end up dreaming about being with her, so that must have some meaning.

• There is no scientific way to prove that dreams have meaning

Because the interpretation of dreams relies so heavily on theoretical assumptions that can only be validated by opinion, deriving meaning from dreams may never become an accepted scientific study.

There is no way for someone to see exactly what an individual is dreaming, it is very difficult to judge the validity of dream interpretations. When recalling a dream the individual usually only remembers part of the dream or mixes up the order of dream events, a dreamer may even come up with a false account of what they dreamed to make sense of what happened. “In particular, the "realness" of a false memory results from the brain's ability to pull together perceptual information from unrelated experiences and wrongly read it as a single, authentic memory.

In addition to people not being able to accurately recall the dream, there is an issue of interpreter bias or the interpreter seeing causal relations between dream content and life experiences that are not really there in order to support his own hypothesis. The number of meanings that can be derived from one dream aspect is only limited by the interpreters imagination which makes it hard to judge the validity of the interpretation. This is not done on purpose, people are just biased in opinion and are likely to see associations that are not actually there.

However, I believe that in a philosophical sense dreams have meaning, but only so far as the meaning that the individual who has the dream interprets it because he is the only one who can see the connections between the dream content and their lives.

• Dreams are not true

Yes, we see dream due to our physical and mental condition of the body. It might be sometimes true what you see in dreams happens true but, you find many difference .But you should not be frightened about a dreams its just a dream . So, guys not needed to worry about what you see in dreams just ignore it.