• Electronics are HARMFUL

Electronics are hurting the futures of our children. Most of our children don't even know how to write a letter. I mean, in my day we couldn't just text somebody. We had to write a letter to them, put it in the mail, and then wait for their reply. What about those people out there pretending to be someone their not. Or the chance that the one bad move we make, could deeply risk our future and what kind of job we get. Our kids aren't getting any skinnier sitting on the couch all day. Our kids have a bigger risk of becoming Obese now because of electronics being put on the table. So please believe me when I say, electronics are more harmful.

• I do not think that we should have electronics in school

Well i don't think that we sould have electronics in school
    dxhd khdiqk idjq;oiw sehdoiqewn sikjqjEROI DaJHAEUH DAKHqERIFU DDJHNFUJ ZJDHNKQRJ MBzKJHAHQW JHIUJ HJ HDJ JJDFAI DHWQKDH BDHWU WSHDIU HEDUIHW HZJWQD HKJWJ NBXM M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M

• Electronics are fun for all!

Electronics are fun for all!Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!

• THEY'RE GRRRRRREAT ( frosted flakes )

So me being a 21 year old and growing up with video games I can say that they've helped me (most of my vocabulary came from video games). They helped me get rid of stress, they helped me make stronger links with my friends that play the same games. Also you may hear a lot of people saying "oh well they cause violence and blah blah" well that is the fault of the person not the video games. Also the "they cause radiation thing" like really its electromagnetic radiation which is virtually harmless. Also if you think electronics are so bad instead of counter-arguing why not get off the computer/phone that you are using and get rid of it because it's such an evil thing that will kill us all. This goes out to all of those people who say "Well back in my day we didn't have texts or xbox or something well you know what too bad it's called TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT and it's not the kids fault they were born in this century. Going back to the whole stress thing, some days after class I just want to relax and not read or go outside but instead play video games with the friends that I either know in real life or not in the end they're people that you're interacting with. Once when I was maybe 13 or 14 my parents grounded me (for a bad reason mind you) and I had way more stress during that time then when I had video games to play. One last point is I see tons of people saying video games/ electronics cause obesity... Really are you serious..... Obesity how do the video game developers magically transport calories through the screen no the only reason why people say that is because stereo typically they think gamers are fat but in reality I've only seen a few obese let alone fat people only playing video games.

• They are good.

They can help kids' basic skills. As kids get older they will have to use technology and learning at a young age will help.Fyyufytd yyf jhvjg a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a Sorry computer bug. Anyways rhgeghhgkdhkhgkjf

• Electronics are fun for all!

Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!

• Electronics are fine

Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!
    Electronics are fun for all!