Do enough Americans practice proper food and drug safety in their homes?

• Yes, They Do

I believe the common American understand and practices proper food and drug safety in their home. I believe there are always going to be cases where some people do not realize the importance of these procedures and they are bound to lead to accidents and harm, but that doesn't mean the few represents the whole.

• Americans do practice proper food and drug safety at home.

Most food products come with warning labels, and instructions about proper food safety and storage. Therefore it is much more likely for an incident not to occur than for one to take place. The same can be said for any legally purchased or prescribed drugs. Simply by following instructions, I believe that most Americans do practice proper food and drug safety at home.

• No, not enough American practice proper safety in regards to food and drugs.

I do not think that enough Americans practice proper food and drug safety in their homes. I think a lot of them are naive when it comes to the proper procedures to handling raw foods for example. And even more Americans are ignorant to the dangers that drugs can have when it is mixed with things such as alchohol.

• not at all

no, i think that we need to focus a whole lot more on what we are eating, and that we need to make sure that we are living a very healthy life that is good for us, and that all of hte things that we put in our body are good.

• Food poisoning is rampant.

No, not enough Americans practice proper food and drug safety in their homes, because many Americans develop food poisoning. Food that is served at home is so old that it could never be served in a restaurant. If people were more careful, there would be fewer instances of illness, because the food would be safer.