• Fairy Tales = Imagination

If there were no Fairy tales there would be no Cinderella or Puss In Boots or, I could go on and on. Fairy Tales were the start of imagination. Fair Tales are imagination!

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
    ― Albert Einstein

• In some way, yes

In my point of few it's both for and against. On the one hand fairy tales allow you to let your imagination run free and to imagine the world how we probably sometimes want it to be. But I think right there's the problem. I think there are too many people dreaming of their Prince Charming crossing your path while doing the shopping. But love is much more complete than it is shown in fairy tales. So all in all I think fairy tales lead us to believe in a factitious world which will never be reality.

• The essence of a childhood

Are you really going to get rid of everything a child has ever grown up with and loved? What will happen to all the princesses, fairies, dragons, storybooks and the lovable old hags? Fairy tales are what children grow up yearning. They are all that children know and love.

HI

• No, They're Not Real

Fairy Tales aren't real. They aren't historical. They are stories made to inspire and entertain. A person who hasn't been taught the different between what is real and what is not is to blame when they abuse fiction, not the fiction itself. Fairy tales are written stories. They are not real and they cannot hurt you.

• Fairy tales are good

I do not agree. Fairy tales contain lots of ideas that children can actually use in their life. As Albert Einstien said, “When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.”