• I agree with Number 1

Floors are basically used for everyday uses picking up food, walking, and even cleaning. So why not, floors are delicious based on what you drop and eat even dogs lick the floor. So we could know that floors are delicious. If dogs lick it we should do too. This is my Theory of why we should lick floors because if you don't you are no cleaning up the mess and you are wasting food.

• This is too hard

On one hand, everyone knows that floors assist with meditative thought. Both LeBron James and the late Roger Ebert ate floors to help them think. However, Plato once said in his dialogue The Book for Retards that "floors may have a distinctive smell, but their taste is like that of the butt of a donkey." However, since his floor was always occupied by the donkey from Shrek, I am inclined to take the yes point of view, unless it is true that when Socrates licked too many floors he was transported into an alternate dimension where the Justice League destroyed the universe while fighting the evil of M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

• Equality for floors.

I identify as a floor, in my opinion this is insensitive and offensive. I do not exist to be tasted for the pleasure of you sick pigs. I should have rights just like any other person except im a floor. This website is a trigger for me and other transfloorians.

• Dast like shoes and dog fer, also foood that fell on the floor.

IT TASTED GOOD. FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOor FOOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOOR FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOR FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOR FOOD FOODIT TASTED GOOD. FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOor FOOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOOR FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOR FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FLOR FOOD FOOD

• I like floors

Floors are Delicious in any way what so ever. Licking the floor means you show society in such a way that means you the peak of high society. You wear tuxedos every day if you find floors delicious!!! FLOORS ARE REALLY HEALTHY FOR THE WHALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why I say yes.

• I like floors

• I like floors

I like eating floors they are tasty they make me smarter i like eating and licking floors even other peoples floors i like floors carpet is weird i like floors licking floors is tasty i love eating and licking floors i like floors they taste good everyone should taste floors

• Yes of course

Just because they do ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Depends really you know what i men

Depends really you know what i men? I men that the floor tayst different somtims . Maybe it because my tongue fall off?? Sometimes my daddy spills beer on th floor and i likk it up!! Then everthing tayst good . E E E E E E E E E E

• Mmmmm yummmy oooooh

FLOORS TASTE LIKE AMAZINGNESS AND THEIR GREASINESS REALLY ACCENTS THE TASTE. Honestly, youve never lived until youve tasted a little linoleum floor. Everyday, for one hour, i lie on the ground and lick the floor. It just tastes so heavenly and delicious. I think im addicted...
    P.S. I am an 8 month old child prodigy turning nine months pretty soon.
    P.P.S does anyone know why im the only 8 month old at Yale?

• Hi! What the crap? Two more words needed?

I'm not sure what's going on... But I like trains! I also flunked out of Stupid University (Est. Beginning of Time) because I was too smart. Tell those floor-lickers over there that a taco can be quite satisfactory to your palate and, before even that, your olfactory senses. The professor has spoken.

• Floors Arn't Gud

As a gud scientist i am expert in floorogly. Me good spller and will gve you sciencd awner. Floor dot taste gud cause they fllor. If me dnt make sense u stupib. Me also the mlst smaertests people in the earth. I hve a mster degree in floorogly from the unviety of stupidty. Bye forever to be stopid people.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Dddd d d d d

1 f d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d