• How many times have you thrown a controller????

97% of 12-17 year old in the US played video games in 2008, thus fueling an $11.7 billion domestic video game industry. In 2008, 10 of the top 20 best-selling video games in the US contained violence.

Violent video games have been blamed for school shootings, increases in bullying, and violence towards women. Critics argue that these games desensitize players to violence, reward players for simulating violence, and teach children that violence is an acceptable way to resolve conflicts.

Video game advocates contend that a majority of the research on the topic is deeply flawed and that no causal relationship has been found between video games and social violence. They argue that violent video games may reduce violence by serving as a substitute for rough and tumble play and by providing a safe outlet for aggressive and angry feelings.

• If video games make me violent, are hot wheels responsible for car accidents?

Let my thesis, sink into your head for second. "If video games make me violent, are hot wheels responsible for car accidents?" Basically if video games, are responsible for violence, that much mean that everything that has violence in it must be a simulation towards violence. No people, kill people. Look at Satan, Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, Ivan the Terrible, the KKK (In the early 1900's), Jack the ripper, Cleopatra, Al Capone, Blackbeard, etc. What games did they play? None right?

• Video Games are a reflection of our society

People have a tendency to assign malevolent intentions to inanimate things. Video games are made by people for people. They are violent because people want them to be. They can reinforce violent behavior in young children who are not the intended audience but that is not the fault of the developer but the parent. For centuries children where exposed to real world violence on a regular basis how can we say a video game has a greater effect than real word violence?

• They do not

Video games never and will never make people violent. Studies shows that violent games don't cause any violent tempers in kids. Problem with the lawmakers and politicians is that they think games are the cause of all evil. I'm a Christian and religion did harm for years and nonbelief too.

• Not the game, the attitude towards it.

Though they are some truly violent and mindless games, they are not at all the cause of the violence. The biggest problem here is the addiction to them, because there is a limit when it comes to videogames. Games can work the human mind and, sometimes, to help people make better and faster decisions, like strategic games, or even MInecraft nowadays. If there is violence, the game is not the source itself, but the mind of the one who´s playing the videogame. The brain creates emotions and they pass it along to the action they are doing, whic is exactly that: playing videogames in this case.

• Hahaha, no, no, and no.

The only thing video games will ever do as far as emotion goes is slightly intensify what is already there. If you find a child with violent tendencies after playing video games it is obvious he/her is upset about something else. And whoever has violent tendencies also has the ability to resist them therefore if he/her isn't resisting he/her obviously has no desire to resist which therefore means that he/her is extremely upset about something very important

• No just no

Video games do not make people kill each other the only deaths caused by video games the murderer has something wrong like trauma or something is wrong in the head

i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii i ii i i i i i

• No violent video game don't cause to real world violent

I play violent video game since i was 14 years old and never commit any violent acts. Half of my boy student in my class also play violent video game as well but nobody harm each other. We all respect each other. Everybody was treat equally. I am not a violent person because my parent taught me well. In my country i don't often see any school schooting occuring. From this evidence it is definetly based on upon the people behavior and how they have been raise up. So it's the fault of parent not the video game for the behavior problems.

• Don't blame the games.

The decision is up to the player. If he feels what he sees in video games is right, he'll do it. But who, in their proper minds would do such things? The video games itself shows us what happens if we murder anyone, and that makes us kind. If we see criminals taking a life of someone, wouldn't we want to stop them? Games are just for entertainment, and this has nothing to do with our attitudes. Get over it.

• No, just propaganda talk.

Same could be said about movies, music, sports, etc. It all comes down to how people treat it and use it. Video Games were meant for entertainment, not to promote anything.
    You don't just play Super Mario Bros, and feel like stomping on mushroom farms wearing a plumber's outfit. Do you?
    We have a rating system for a reason.