Do girls have too much pressure on them to have a 'perfect' body? Is being a little overweight effect a woman's beauty?

Asked by: Sydj01
  • Girls do have pressure on having perfect bodies

Yes girls do have pressure on having perfect bodies because guys would look at a girl a say she don't got a butt so he's not gonna date her or she don't got boobs so he don't like her. Sometimes girls get ashamed because of their body or because of their looks. So overall girls do have pressures on having the perfect body.

• Big is beautiful

I am speaking as a 12 year old with a much bigger butt than any of my friends. I am thicker than other girls and proud. People think that you have to be skinny to be beautiful but, that's not true. Size doesn't matter as long as you are comfortable with who you are.

• Girls have to much Pressure to have the Perfect Bodies.

Yes, women have to much pressure to have the perfect body. In society we are judged daily because we don't look like the gorgeous models on tv. They expect us to have clear skin and be super skinny. You are judged for expressing yourself through clothes because then you are judged because that outfit doesn't look good. So, yes women have to much pressure to have the perfect body.

• Girls all over the world are scared to go outside because of how they might look

If you were a little girl with a big hart and you are always being beaten with hateful words because you look or sound different? Well i have something to say to all thous girl, you are perfect and better than what others says because everyone is different and that is more than ok.

• There isn't really an answer

Yes there is to much pressure but you put two questions, being a little above average in weight does not make a girl and less or any more beautiful then she already is. So your two different questions in one poll contradict each other no ones vote can be accurate because you don't know which question they are answering.

• Perfect Body for Girls

Yes, girls do get pressured into having a perfect body because all guys look at in a girl is their butt or their other parts and if a girl don't have those features then no guy will date her because she don't have a big butt or maybe she's not skinny enough for them. So I do think that girls get pressured into having prefect bodies

• Why are we worried about being beauty??

Girls, when they are younger, are so worried about how they look and what other people see them as. Which shouldn't be the thing they need to be worried about. They also worry about their facial appearances and if people will laugh at them. So being overweight shouldn't be something that girl needs to think about almost every day. But just because someone says that being overweight affects a woman's beauty, doesn't mean that its true.

• It doesn't matter our size

!00% - 0%. I'm writing this because not one person who answered this poll said that being a little overweight does not affect a woman's beauty. Just because a girl may be thicker than others doesn't mean she isn't just as beautiful as others. Although I come to you as a skinny and tall girl that models, I also come to you as a girl, a girl that is very self-conscious, no matter how I look or how pretty other's tell me I am. I propose this thought that the size of a woman does not matter, I come to you with not being able to feel what other girls feel when they cry at the sight of themselves in the mirror or starve themselves just to be a "perfect size". It doesn't matter the size of a woman, we are all in some way self-conscious about our body. Not everyone can look in the mirror and be proud of how they look, the thought of a perfect body doesn't only affect women but men too. We are all beautiful (or handsome) in our own ways and we take people's negative thoughts about our bodies more than we take the positives that some tell us. Although we do have a pressure to be perfect, we are unique and should accept the way that we see ourselves and others.